Grisoft, well known for the AVG Anti-Virus software, purchased Ewido Networks in 2006 and reworked its anti-spyware technology into Grisoft AVG Antispyware 7.5. The sleek-looking program recognised, on average, the largest percentage of threats. Unfo...
Security - Reviews
Check Point's new ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7.0 significantly improves on the previous 6.0 version. Parent company Check Point has replaced the mediocre CA antivirus engine that it licensed from CA with a much better one from Kaspersky Labs, ...
BitDefender provides a full suit of armour to protect your PC when it's online, either while you're browsing the Internet, sending e-mail or simply while your PC is connected via always-on broadband. It does so with the help of a suite of tools: anti...
F-Secure's Internet Security 2006 performed with flying colors in most of our malware detection tests, but it had problems removing many of those same troublesome files.
Computer Associates Vet Anti-Virus 2006 is a simple and very easy to use program which takes up minimal space on your PC, but if you're after advanced options, then perhaps it would be wise to look elsewhere.
When you talk anti-virus software pretty much everyone has heard of Norton Anti-Virus. While Symantec's anti-virus suite is very good and overtly popular, there is a quiet achiever available for download from the internet that is updated more freque...
It's no secret that software firewalls are less secure than hardware versions as they're prone to viruses, and can be disabled by malicious software. Danish software developer, Danware, has taken an interesting and unique approach to circumvent the p...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- How to find saved Wi-Fi passwords on your Windows 10 PC
- Kaspersky Labs says Microsoft is anticompetitive towards third-party antivirus
- Password manager LastPass now works on all your devices for free
- Hacking forum cuts section allegedly linked to DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW