The Thecus N2310 is a small, two-bay network attached storage (NAS) device that’s designed primarily for home users. Compared to many NAS devices, it’s a good looking unit with reasonable build quality, and it possesses many of the features that are ...
Servers & Storage
Promise Technology’s NS6700 NAS device is a solidly built unit that’s designed for serious data storage and backup operations. It’s not as obviously resplendent with features as other NAS devices we’ve seen recently; for example, you have to dig arou...
Seagate's Wireless Plus is a hard drive that has ditched the tether of a USB cable as it gets with the mobile times of smartphones, tablets and streaming devices, such as Google’s Chromecast.
Seagate's Business Storage 2-Bay NAS is network storage at its most sincere. It's a product that isn't high in 'wow' factor when you compare it to the likes of Asustor, Qnap or Synology, but it's serviceable as a repository for backups and any files ...
SanDisk has such supreme confidence in its products that it's offering a 10-year warranty on its latest solid state drive, the Extreme Pro SSD. It's the first time such a long warranty has been offered on a consumer drive, and it's sure to be one of ...
The Lexar High Performance microSDXC UHS-I card is a class 10, 64GB card bundled with a tiny USB 3.0 stick. It’s a simple product, but its simplicity lies in the functionality that it provides. You can use this microSD card to rapidly transfer files ...
Portable hard drives with fantastical speed ratings have now hit the market from both WD and Seagate. In Seagate's case, its Backup Plus Fast has a massive capacity of 4TB, and it aims to please PC users by providing faster than 200MBps transfers ove...
With the My Passport Pro, WD is aiming at users who require a fast portable hard drive, yet also a very high capacity drive to deal with large amounts of data. It has achieved both speed and capacity by putting two hard drives in the same enclosure a...
Netgear’s ReadyNAS 104 (RN10400) storage device can be used not just for backing up data on your home or small business networks, it can also be used to stream media across your local network to TVs, consoles, tablets and smartphones, as well as prov...
The beauty of Asustor’s AS-202TE NAS device is in its operating system. It provides a desktop-like environment that allows you to accomplish things much in the same way you would if using a regular computer. In fact, you could use this network attach...
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive is a highly mobile storage device that can be used to wirelessly serve media to your smartphone or tablet, whether it's based on Android or iOS. The Wireless Media Drive is available with either 32GB or 64GB of ...
SanDisk’s Ultra Dual USB Drive is a USB drive with two connectors. On one side there is a micro-USB head for Android phones and tablets. On the other is a USB 2.0 connector for computers. The purpose of dual-head connections is for easy file transfe...
Verbatim’s latest USB drive makes it possible to transfer multimedia files to an Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer. It’s an ideal solution for people who want to share content between their Android devices without having to instal...
The term 'personal cloud' is one that comes up when you look at the features of the WD My Cloud, mainly because it's a network attached storage (NAS) device that allows your personal data to be securely accessed over the Internet through a computer o...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
- Intel claims storage supremacy with swift 3D XPoint Optane drives, 1-petabyte 3D NAND
- Nvidia's DGX-1 supercomputer packs the horsepower of 250 servers
- Intel's new SSDs are advance scouts for NVMe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW