Seagate's Business Storage 2-Bay NAS is network storage at its most sincere. It's a product that isn't high in 'wow' factor when you compare it to the likes of Asustor, Qnap or Synology, but it's serviceable as a repository for backups and any files ...
Servers & Storage
SanDisk has such supreme confidence in its products that it's offering a 10-year warranty on its latest solid state drive, the Extreme Pro SSD. It's the first time such a long warranty has been offered on a consumer drive, and it's sure to be one of ...
The Lexar High Performance microSDXC UHS-I card is a class 10, 64GB card bundled with a tiny USB 3.0 stick. It’s a simple product, but its simplicity lies in the functionality that it provides. You can use this microSD card to rapidly transfer files ...
Portable hard drives with fantastical speed ratings have now hit the market from both WD and Seagate. In Seagate's case, its Backup Plus Fast has a massive capacity of 4TB, and it aims to please PC users by providing faster than 200MBps transfers ove...
With the My Passport Pro, WD is aiming at users who require a fast portable hard drive, yet also a very high capacity drive to deal with large amounts of data. It has achieved both speed and capacity by putting two hard drives in the same enclosure a...
Netgear’s ReadyNAS 104 (RN10400) storage device can be used not just for backing up data on your home or small business networks, it can also be used to stream media across your local network to TVs, consoles, tablets and smartphones, as well as prov...
The beauty of Asustor’s AS-202TE NAS device is in its operating system. It provides a desktop-like environment that allows you to accomplish things much in the same way you would if using a regular computer. In fact, you could use this network attach...
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive is a highly mobile storage device that can be used to wirelessly serve media to your smartphone or tablet, whether it's based on Android or iOS. The Wireless Media Drive is available with either 32GB or 64GB of ...
SanDisk’s Ultra Dual USB Drive is a USB drive with two connectors. On one side there is a micro-USB head for Android phones and tablets. On the other is a USB 2.0 connector for computers. The purpose of dual-head connections is for easy file transfe...
Verbatim’s latest USB drive makes it possible to transfer multimedia files to an Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer. It’s an ideal solution for people who want to share content between their Android devices without having to instal...
The term 'personal cloud' is one that comes up when you look at the features of the WD My Cloud, mainly because it's a network attached storage (NAS) device that allows your personal data to be securely accessed over the Internet through a computer o...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Imation's 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android may not be the most imaginatively named product of 2013, but it's definitely an interesting product, and one that's bound to appeal to data-swapping Android users who swing recent smartphones or tabl...
Though otherwise a fairly standard NAS box, the AS-304T’s HDMI output and USB keyboard/mouse support allow it to function as a full-featured XMBC media centre.
The Seagate Central is a network attached storage device (or simply NAS) that doesn’t really look like a typical NAS. It has a compact size, not many flashing lights, and there is nothing much to it except a couple of ports on the back, and a hard dr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Hitachi Data Systems introduces HFS A series family
- Toshiba to cut 6800 jobs, focus on storage and energy
- WD ships world's first 10TB helium-filled hard drive
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity
- Lexar adds 128GB 2000x SDXC UHS-II card to Professional range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA