Netgear’s ReadyNAS 104 (RN10400) storage device can be used not just for backing up data on your home or small business networks, it can also be used to stream media across your local network to TVs, consoles, tablets and smartphones, as well as prov...
Servers & Storage
The beauty of Asustor’s AS-202TE NAS device is in its operating system. It provides a desktop-like environment that allows you to accomplish things much in the same way you would if using a regular computer. In fact, you could use this network attach...
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive is a highly mobile storage device that can be used to wirelessly serve media to your smartphone or tablet, whether it's based on Android or iOS. The Wireless Media Drive is available with either 32GB or 64GB of ...
SanDisk’s Ultra Dual USB Drive is a USB drive with two connectors. On one side there is a micro-USB head for Android phones and tablets. On the other is a USB 2.0 connector for computers. The purpose of dual-head connections is for easy file transfe...
Verbatim’s latest USB drive makes it possible to transfer multimedia files to an Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer. It’s an ideal solution for people who want to share content between their Android devices without having to instal...
The term 'personal cloud' is one that comes up when you look at the features of the WD My Cloud, mainly because it's a network attached storage (NAS) device that allows your personal data to be securely accessed over the Internet through a computer o...
WD's My Cloud EX4 is a 4-bay, network attached storage (NAS) device that's aimed at those of you who work in a small office or home office environment, and, specifically, at those of you who might not have otherwise considered getting a NAS device. Y...
Imation's 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android may not be the most imaginatively named product of 2013, but it's definitely an interesting product, and one that's bound to appeal to data-swapping Android users who swing recent smartphones or tabl...
Though otherwise a fairly standard NAS box, the AS-304T’s HDMI output and USB keyboard/mouse support allow it to function as a full-featured XMBC media centre.
The Seagate Central is a network attached storage device (or simply NAS) that doesn’t really look like a typical NAS. It has a compact size, not many flashing lights, and there is nothing much to it except a couple of ports on the back, and a hard dr...
This four-bay ‘personal cloud storage system’ aims to combine consumer-level ease of use with power-user functionality. The My Cloud EX4 is targeted at power-users and the SOHO/SMB market.
Storage giant WD follows its My Book Live range with the new ‘My Cloud’, a personal cloud device that looks neat, but isn’t as fluffy and cloud-like as the name might suggest.
WD’s My Passport Slim is one of the first pocketable drives on the market to pack a capacity of 1TB. Previously, the My Passport range with the ‘Slim’ designation topped out at 500GB, and Seagate’s competing ‘Slim’ is still sitting at that lower capa...
G-Technology's G-Dock ev with Thunderbolt is one of the most impressive pieces of hardware on the market as far as external storage is concerned. It's an external drive docking system with two drive bays and it can be set up to facilitate super-fast ...
Synology has announced that an upgrade to the DiskStation Manager (DSM) software for its NAS (network attached storage) devices will be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks. Find out what's new and whether your Synology NAS will be compatible with...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung releases the world’s fastest gumstick SSD
- More than 840,000 Cisco devices are vulnerable to NSA-related exploit
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT