The Western Digital My Passport Essential SE is a portable 1TB external hard drive with USB 3.0 support. It comes bundled with WD’s SmartWare management software and 256-bit AES hardware encryption. Compact and impressively fast, the Western Digital ...
Servers & Storage - Reviews
The Hitachi LifeStudio Desk Plus is a 3.5in 2TB external hard drive bundled with a 4GB USB key, which connects magnetically to the front of the device. The unit supports USB 2.0 connectivity and is also USB 1.1 backwards compatible. It ships with Lif...
Seagate's GoFlex Desk External Drive is a 3TB USB 2.0 external hard drive. Optional adapters can be used to add USB 3.0 and FireWire connectivity.
Cloud Engines' stylish Pogoplug makes it easy to access and share files from home across the Internet, using your own local drives and Internet connection via the company's Website portal. Simply log on to your account, and any storage attached to th...
Seagate's FreeAgent GoFlex Net gives you supereasy access to your files from any Internet connection, along with the ability to share them with others.
External storage is now cheaper than it has ever been, and, with USB 3.0 on the scene, it's also about to get much faster. If you have a laptop or desktop PC with a USB 3.0 connection, then you can take advantage of Buffalo's new USB 3.0-based 1TB Dr...
Seagate has clearly had a busy year with the launch of its GoFlex storage line. The latest entry in that line is the FreeAgent GoFlex 1.5TB portable drive, which packs half a terabyte more than the competition offers in a 2.5-inch design. The $299 dr...
The LaCie Rikki Go is a 2.5in ultraportable external hard drive that boasts the smallest dimensions in its class (75x109x13mm).
Western Digital's My Book Studio is a 2TB external hard drive supporting FireWire 800 and USB 2.0. It is designed primarily for Mac users, although it can be used on Windows platforms after a reformat.
The Western Digital Scorpio Black (WD5000BEKT) is a high-performance 2.5in notebook drive boasting a 7200rpm spin speed, 16MB of cache memory, a SATA 3 GB/s interface and 500GB of storage space. It will suit IT professionals, multimedia enthusiasts a...
The Clickfree C2N Automatic Home Backup is a USB 2.0-based external hard drive that can be used to back up multiple computers over a network. It has preinstalled backup software that makes this task painless, and the drive is available in capacities ...
The Clickfree Transformer SE (Special Edition) cable can turn any USB-based external hard drive or iPod into a simple backup solution. The cable itself is tiny, and a dongle on the end has the Clickfree backup software built in to it. There's no mess...
Most of the time, a good network-attached storage (NAS) device isn't always a pretty one. File storage isn't a beauty contest, and if it were, the first place crown would usually go to the hefty, less-attractive contestants that emphasized reliabilit...
QNAP's iSCSI-enabled NAS solution is a perfect match for the growing small office, especially one expanding beyond the internal storage of a VMware or Windows Hyper-V virtualisation server. Of course, no box with this price is going to be as fast as ...
Depending on where you live in this great country of ours, you might sometimes experience problems with your power utility. Whether it’s a prolonged neighbourhood blackout or just a one-second interruption that resets your computer, there is almost n...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital begins production of the world's tallest 3D NAND 'skyscraper'
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Google Earth VR lets you explore our beautiful planet on the HTC Vive
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analysts - MainframeACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA