Confused by Snapchat? This app update is designed to simplify snapping.
Software and Services
Microsoft is turning the BSOD into a GSOD for users of its Windows 10 beta.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
A bug in the Chrome browser caused security errors to be shown to users when trying to access HTTPS-enabled websites using Symantec SSL certificates.
Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” which will be tacked onto 2016.
You’ve lost your Windows desktop icons and you want them back. Here’s how to do it.
Microsoft has pushed its Windows 10 August upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
Microsoft has made public a small collection of its November updates for Office 365, including many collaborative features.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
Just skimming your email? Here are some steps you can take to keep your messages marked as unread.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Snapchat just got way easier to use thanks to a new search bar
- Microsoft is retiring the Blue Screen of Death for some users
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Google's Trusted Contacts pings your loved ones when you need them most
- Chrome 55 pushes Flash into the background
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCITCM Technical Specialist - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW