Evernote isn't a revolution. Like most of the technology products we tend to use regularly in our daily lives, Evernote is an evolution, a collection of good ideas that rolls into a single program the functionality of a half-dozen apps you would othe...
Software and Services
If you've poked around PC World in recent weeks, you've learned how to download and install Windows 8 on a new hard-drive partition and how to install Windows 8 in a virtual machine. Today, let's talk about one of my favorite approaches for installin...
If you're running a small business and have more than two or three PCs in the office, it's time to start looking at setting up a server. And one of your first considerations will be which server operating system (OS) to use.
With the plethora of viruses, bugs, worms and threats invading the desktop these days, antivirus products have become a critical tool for any PC user.
Latest News Articles
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- Rambus, Micron settle patent, antitrust disputes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Software and ServicesView all »
- SecurityView all »
- Servers & StorageView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »