Prime minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has hailed the University of New South Wales’ quantum computing research as the “best in the world.”
Software and Services
If you're running Marshmallow, the app can find and translate text directly without the need to hop over to Microsoft's app.
Google Chrome has done plenty of good for the Web, but its future looks uncertain as it hits version 50.
YouTube announced today that it is launching live streaming of 360-degree videos.
Netflix learns to never say never about downloading videos for offline viewing.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Adobe Creative Cloud users at risk while company scrambles to find a fix for insecure and abandoned QuickTime.
Four music labels have joined forces and launched legal action aimed at forcing Australia’s largest Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to a major piracy-linked BitTorrent site.
A peak body representing internet users has proposed that the federal government abandon fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) technology for the national broadband network in favour of ‘fibre-to-the-driveway.’
Facebook announced last week that businesses will be able to use chatbots in its popular Messenger app. Two companies, The Muppets Studio and theScore, have high hopes for chatbots in interacting with fans.
News Corp. is fighting Google at the European Commission over what it calls improper scraping of content for use in search results, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
Similar to how the service curates music, Google Play will recommend podcasts based on what you feel like hearing.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
A “MacOS” reference appears on Apple’s Environment page, hinting at alignment with iOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
There's some confusion around what the Bitcoin blockchain can and can't do. Gartner analysts list 7 common myths about Bitcoin blockchain technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Turnbull touts UNSW’s quantum capability as “world’s best”
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Chrome turns 50 and stands at a crossroads
- YouTube dives into VR, live-streaming with 360 video
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW