D3.js lets you combine modules as desired to support independent release cycles
Software and Services
The third major fixed-line technology slated to be part of the ‘multi-technology mix’ being employed for the National Broadband Network is now available commercially. NBN announced today that the first commercial Hybrid Fibre-Coaxial (HFC) services h...
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
Microsoft recently paid a (very small) price for its Windows 10 upgrade tactics, and that was before they became increasingly aggressive.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
NBN’s original CEO, Mike Quigley, has joined independent candidate for New England, Tony Windsor, to spruik the potential benefits for regional Australia of returning to a fibre to the premises (FTTP) National Broadband Network rollout.
The cost of complying with an injunction compelling ISPs to block access to a number of pirate websites, the costs of legal proceedings, and how to deal with mirror and proxy sites are the key areas of difference between Foxtel and Village Roadshow o...
The Coalition’s decision to largely ditch a fibre to the premises (FTTP) rollout has led to the National Broadband Network heading in the wrong direction according to NBN’s original CEO Mike Quigley.
The company uses IFTTT-like recipes to help automate everyday tasks like filling out Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, with the goal of saving time (and employee sanity) within businesses.
Australian web traffic will grow at a rate of 21 per cent a year for the next five years, according to Cisco’s latest annual Virtual Networking Index (VNI).
Microsoft has released a free tool for Windows 10 that claims to scrub PCs of the "bloatware" computer makers pack on new machines.
Greens call for immediate "multi-party inquiry into the most cost-effective and future-proof architecture for the NBN"
In the wake of Labor confirming that it has no plans for a Royal Commission into the NBN, Scott Ludlam from the Greens has told PC World...
Many people continue to call for Labor to order a Royal Commission into the NBN should they return to power. It’s not surprising why… the $36bn FttH national rollout has turned into a $60bn failed upgrade to the existing copper network with many que...
Telstra will this weekend open up access to its national Wi-Fi network to mark World Wi-Fi Day.
NBN’s chairman, Ziggy Switkowski, has done a “remarkable job,” Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said today. Under Switkowski and CEO Bill Morrow, NBN has undergone a “phenomenal turnaround,” the prime minister claimed during a doorstop interview.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HFC services officially join NBN mix
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- A lawsuit over an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade just cost Microsoft $10,000
- Obama, Zuckerberg push better broadband, innovative startups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT