Microsoft's beefing up Office 365 with new Editor and Researcher features in Word to improve the quality and depth of your writing.
Software and Services
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information about broadband speeds.
Windows Ink, Cortana, and Microsoft Edge: Here's why you'll want Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
The planned sale of Opera Software to a group of Chinese companies for $1.2 billion has foundered.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
Senator Stephen Conroy has formally requested that the Australian Federal Police drop an investigation into leaked NBN documents which resulted in a high-profile raid on the senator’s office.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Microsoft stopped the tricks with its Windows 10 upgrade pop-ups. But the company is also adding a full-screen prompt ahead of July 29.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
An estimated 33 million users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, pushing the company's browser strategy closer to the edge of irrelevancy.
D3.js lets you combine modules as desired to support independent release cycles
The third major fixed-line technology slated to be part of the ‘multi-technology mix’ being employed for the National Broadband Network is now available commercially. NBN announced today that the first commercial Hybrid Fibre-Coaxial (HFC) services h...
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Apple's Siri-powered Amazon Echo rival reportedly hits the prototype phase
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Hands-on: Opera's free, unlimited browser VPN is ready for secure surfing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW