Black market websites may have faced a disruption last week. U.S. and Western law enforcement agencies attempted to crack down on users of these sites for trading illegal drugs and goods.
Software and Services - News
It's been a tough week for Facebook when it comes to civil rights allegations.
Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The Surface Dial starts shipping in less than two weeks. Here are the apps and desktop programs it will work with at launch.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
It feels weird at first, but Paint 3D builds in lots of help for people just getting started with creating 3D objects.
Microsoft's Paint moves beyond its 2D roots with Paint3D preview, an app that makes 3D content creation relatively intuitive, clever, and even fun.
The Windows 10 Creators Update's new Paint 3D app focuses on 3D image creation.
Use the AutoPlay settings to keep malicious files from downloading to your PC. Here's how.
Microsoft has told business customers who run into problems with Windows 7's new patch maintenance regime to file a ticket with the company's support desk.
Microsoft has elaborated on the new patching policy for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 that takes effect on Tuesday.
Sky Muster II — the second satellite for the National Broadband Network —was successfully launched at 7.30am AEDT from the French Guiana Space Centre.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Trusted Contacts pings your loved ones when you need them most
- Chrome 55 pushes Flash into the background
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- How to restore missing desktop icons on Windows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCService SupportACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Executive - SMENSW