Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
Software and Services
Microsoft's interpretation of the "Close" button in a notification of an impending Windows 10 upgrade is contrary to its own design guidelines.
Amazon Web Services consultancy 2nd Watch this week released the findings of an analysis of 100,000 public cloud instances to determine the 30 most popular services being used
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Christopher Pyne said the NBN will deliver the internet speeds Australian consumers “want and need” and will be finished by 2020.
The government’s industry, innovation and science minister says the Coalition does not regret the decision to ditch the fibre to the premises (FTTP) blueprint for the National Broadband Network.
Microsoft has scaled back its Windows 10 release schedule to two feature upgrades a year, not the three annually it once envisioned.
Here are both ways of doing it.
The journalists' union has condemned as an attack on press freedom raids staged overnight by the Australian Federal Police.
The company rolling out the ‘nbn’ network has sent flyers to residents in St Kilda offering them $100 to sign up to the nbn.
Shadow Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus said confidence in the independence of the police had been undermined following a raid last night on the Melbourne office of Labor Senator Stephen Conroy.
Australian Federal Police commissioner Andrew Colvin has denied suggestions that its decision to conduct a raid overnight on a Melbourne office of Labor Senator Stephen Conroy was subject to political influence.
The Australian Federal Police has confirmed it carried out a raid on the office of Labor Senator Stephen Conroy yesterday evening.
Google took the wraps off its virtual reality strategy at its I/O developer conference and gave enterprises a look at what could be their next marketing or training tool.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra increases NBN market share
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- Microsoft Word gains powerful Editor, Researcher tools to help you write more good
- Aussie regulator calls for greater broadband speed transparency
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD