Microsoft's beefing up Office 365 with new Editor and Researcher features in Word to improve the quality and depth of your writing.
Software and Services - News
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information about broadband speeds.
Windows Ink, Cortana, and Microsoft Edge: Here's why you'll want Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
The planned sale of Opera Software to a group of Chinese companies for $1.2 billion has foundered.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
Senator Stephen Conroy has formally requested that the Australian Federal Police drop an investigation into leaked NBN documents which resulted in a high-profile raid on the senator’s office.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Microsoft stopped the tricks with its Windows 10 upgrade pop-ups. But the company is also adding a full-screen prompt ahead of July 29.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
An estimated 33 million users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, pushing the company's browser strategy closer to the edge of irrelevancy.
D3.js lets you combine modules as desired to support independent release cycles
The third major fixed-line technology slated to be part of the ‘multi-technology mix’ being employed for the National Broadband Network is now available commercially. NBN announced today that the first commercial Hybrid Fibre-Coaxial (HFC) services h...
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- How to restore missing desktop icons on Windows
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
- You can finally watch Netflix offline now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther