Are you too lazy to open the door or switch on a light? Let Windows 10 and its Cortana voice-activated digital assistant do the job for you.
Software and Services
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
The past two weeks have been a bonanza of cloud conferences and they provide useful insight into the ongoing IaaS cloud wars between Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Despite a flurry of announcements, the consensus is t...
Microsoft says its newest browser, Edge, increased its usage faster than did Google's Chrome after its 2008 launch.
Microsoft does not plan to build an online ad blocker into its Edge browser, a company engineer said today.
An upcoming update to Microsoft Office will allow you to essentially pin apps to the Microsoft Office ribbon, adding to its extensibility.
Easy web embeds and a new Cardboard SDK show how serious Google is about pushing forward virtual reality.
Dutch airline KLM can now deliver travel information via Facebook Messenger.
As Microsoft began shipping its HoloLens augmented reality headgear, the company gave journalists a sneak peek into how developers can create networked experiences.
iFixit’s Oculus Rift teardown reveals special lenses for a lighter, comfier VR headset.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
The youth and ICT industry and education leaders are concerned about the slow adoption of STEM subjects in schools. That was the main message raised across a panel of speakers at the Data61 2016 conference.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
Telstra, Singtel and SubPartners will soon build a new international submarine cable, APX-West, connecting Perth and Singapore.
Year 12 student, Laura Johnston, chose not to pick a single STEM subject to study for her higher school certificate because she didn’t want to ruin her Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW