More than 2500 delegates from the IT industry have made their way up to the Gold Coast this week to take part in Microsoft's Tech.Ed conference. The conference is attended mostly by developers and IT managers and will showcase the latest in Microsoft...
Software and Services
Think you're a Monopoly whiz? Remember running the board and shaming your property-less competitors when playing board games on the living room floor? Think you're the Donald Trump of gaming and could rule the world with a good roll of the dice?
Microsoft took the unusual step today and skipped patching one of the vulnerabilities addressed in its monthly security update, saying that crafting a fix was "infeasible."
More than two dozen authors and publishers have filed an objection to a proposed settlement that would allow Google to digitize and sell millions of books, saying that the agreement ignores important privacy rights of readers and writers.
A group of Linux proponents will purchase patents formerly held by Microsoft in an effort to defend distributors of the open-source OS against the ongoing threat of patent litigation from the software giant.
Invoice management is crucial for any business. But especially if you're just starting out, you might be tempted to save a few dollars on an invoicing application by submitting bills as Word docs or other text files. Don't waste your time trying to i...
Italy's Antitrust Authority has broadened its investigation of Google's business practices in the country, it said Friday.
Kai-Fu Lee, who left his job as Google's China head last week, launched an angel investment fund on Monday that aims to cultivate three to five new high-tech companies per year in China.
Mozilla recently released a product roadmap with a number of new details on what the foundation is hoping to release between now and the end of 2010, including information on when to expect the next major iteration of Firefox.
Several readers has asked us about this very insistent program that wants to download itself and protect their computer.
Toshiba has developed a graphical user interface for controlling devices such as media servers and audo equipment and shifting content around a home network.
Anyone finding Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) subscriptions a tough sell for management used to Microsoft's one-time license fee for Windows must emphasize that there are more factors to be considered, chiefly return on investment, Red Hat officials...
A year after Google debuted Chrome with a bang, the browser may have failed to meet expectations. But recent moves by the search giant signal a new campaign in the war against rivals, analysts said today.
Mozilla's next update for Firefox, slated to ship Tuesday, will check for outdated versions of Flash Player, a frequent target of hackers, the company said on Friday.
Microsoft is testing a new feature called Bing & Ping for its Bing search engine that allows people to share search results on social networks Facebook and Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1060 is a budget GTX 980 killer
- NBN raids: Conroy calls for end to ‘ludicrous’ AFP investigation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW