Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
Software and Services - News
You’ve lost your Windows desktop icons and you want them back. Here’s how to do it.
Microsoft has pushed its Windows 10 August upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
Microsoft has made public a small collection of its November updates for Office 365, including many collaborative features.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
Just skimming your email? Here are some steps you can take to keep your messages marked as unread.
Facebook has reportedly developed a software tool that will help keep certain content away from users’ news feeds in certain geographies, reflecting the company’s apparent willingness to meet Chinese government censorship demands part of the way.
Facebook may soon help you find the closest public Wi-Fi access point with a new feature in its mobile app.
NBN has signed an agreement with NetComm Wireless for the supply of distribution point units (DPUs) that will be used in the roll out of ‘fibre to the curb’ (FTTC — also called fibre to the distribution point or FTTdp).
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Returning to the controversy over fake news on the social networking site, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said over the weekend that the company was working with fact-checking organizations to put in place third-party verification of the authenticity o...
This will allow those with 4K televisions and a Chromecast Ultra to take full advantage of their capabilities, though the titles are going to cost you extra.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- How to restore missing desktop icons on Windows
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
- You can finally watch Netflix offline now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD