Software company Canonical has released version 9.04 “Jaunty Jackalope” of its Ubuntu Linux operating system with an emphasis on cloud computing services in addition to regular feature enhancements.
Software and Services
The man arrested for allegedly targeting women who advertised massage and other exotic services on Craigslist is getting some support - on Facebook anyway.
Attackers, probably based in China, are exploiting a December bug in Microsoft Word to hijack Windows PCs, Vietnamese security researchers warned Thursday.
Microsoft revenue dropped in year-over-year comparison for the first time in its 23-year history as a public company as the software giant reported a whopping 6% decline in revenue for its fiscal third quarter coupled with a 32% decline in net income...
Microsoft missed analyst expectations for its third quarter, stumbling under the weight of the faltering economy.
Security researchers demonstrated how to take control of a computer running Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 operating system at the Hack In The Box Security Conference (HITB) in Dubai on Thursday.
Google Australia’s $75 stimulus package has been met with a tepid response.
Google Australia today announced it will offer a free $75 search marketing campaign to help more than one million Australian small and medium businesses.
Microsoft has integrated 20 new third-party applications into Windows Live as part of an effort to make its online services hub more like a social-networking site vis-a-vis Facebook.
It's late November 2008 and anti-government protestors have taken over Bangkok's airport. Thousands of travelers from around the world are literally stranded and fear a violent clash between pro- and anti-government demonstrators.
A U.S. district court judge will extend portions of an antitrust decree governing Microsoft's actions for 18 months, the judge said Wednesday.
Microsoft could reduce losses from software piracy by expanding pay-as-you-go plans like those it has tested in developing countries, a company executive said Wednesday.
Mozilla Corp. on Tuesday patched 12 security vulnerabilities in Firefox 3, just days before it hopes to roll out the newest beta of its next open-source browser, Firefox 3.5.
Microsoft will drop Office 2004 for Mac from its support list in six months, the company confirmed Tuesday.
The Mayo Clinic medical practice has launched the first widely available e-health information service for patients on Microsoft's HealthVault service, the result of a partnership the companies launched last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW