iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
Software and Services - News
A U.K. judge has ruled in favor of extraditing a British man to the U.S. for hacking government computers, despite fears he may commit suicide.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The Bank of England wants to open its interbank settlement service to blockchain technologies as part of a major revamp of the system.
Rejoice Linux fans; the OS will work on laptops with Intel's Kaby Lake chips.
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Batch processing, combined with new tools and presets, promise to make your pictures sizzle.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
Faster apps, a new Dock, and a bigger focus on fitness will give your first-generation Apple Watch a new feel.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Buggy Windows 7 cumulative update? Just tell us, says Microsoft
- Microsoft fleshes out seismic change to Windows patching
- Successful launch for second NBN satellite
- Where's the bottom for Microsoft's Internet Explorer?
- ICANN transition moves forward, despite last-minute attempt to block it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperVIC
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC