The changing usage patterns of Australian broadband customers means that one of the key revenue streams for NBN — the Connectivity Virtual Circuit (CVC) charge — needs a major rethink, according to Optus’ head of regulatory affairs, David Epstein.
Software and Services
The new Twitter account posts stories from publishing partners that are deep-linked to the News app on iOS.
Google Calendar users now have the ability to add floating reminders from their desktop web browser that will follow them around to other Google services, thanks to a feature the company added Tuesday.
“Faster and more reliable connectivity is vital to all New Zealanders."
Twitter amps up its Direct Messaging appeal by making it easier to send a Tweet in a private convo.
Here's what Nvidia's monstrous new Pascal GPU looks like under the hood. Let's dive into the tech specs.
Windows 10 will have grabbed about 20 per cent of the PC operating system market by its one-year anniversary this summer.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
NBN will push ahead with a discounting scheme for one of the major charges it levies on retail service providers (RSPs) that sell services over the National Broadband Network.
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Security researchers have expanded and improved the three-year-old BREACH attack that exploits the HTTP compression mechanism in order to recover sensitive information such as authentication cookies from encrypted Web traffic.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Microsoft's browsers last month continued to swirl toward the drain of second place.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Turnbull touts UNSW’s quantum capability as “world’s best”
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Chrome turns 50 and stands at a crossroads
- YouTube dives into VR, live-streaming with 360 video
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW