Black market websites may have faced a disruption last week. U.S. and Western law enforcement agencies attempted to crack down on users of these sites for trading illegal drugs and goods.
Software and Services - News
It's been a tough week for Facebook when it comes to civil rights allegations.
Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The Surface Dial starts shipping in less than two weeks. Here are the apps and desktop programs it will work with at launch.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
It feels weird at first, but Paint 3D builds in lots of help for people just getting started with creating 3D objects.
Microsoft's Paint moves beyond its 2D roots with Paint3D preview, an app that makes 3D content creation relatively intuitive, clever, and even fun.
The Windows 10 Creators Update's new Paint 3D app focuses on 3D image creation.
Use the AutoPlay settings to keep malicious files from downloading to your PC. Here's how.
Microsoft has told business customers who run into problems with Windows 7's new patch maintenance regime to file a ticket with the company's support desk.
Microsoft has elaborated on the new patching policy for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 that takes effect on Tuesday.
Sky Muster II — the second satellite for the National Broadband Network —was successfully launched at 7.30am AEDT from the French Guiana Space Centre.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- Google lets users get social with Maps
- Microsoft unveils a bonanza of security capabilities
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT