The NFL and YouTube have a new agreement that brings classic NFL games in full to Google's video site, as well as more NFL content in Google search.
Software and Services
The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
Microsoft's Edge browser has slipped to its smallest-ever percentage of Windows 10 in the U.S.
Two vulnerabilities recently patched in 7-Zip could put many software products and devices who bundle the open-source file archiving library at risk of compromise.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Microsoft had planned to release a Windows 10 update to the company's beta testers today, but the build started showing up on some users' PCs late Tuesday.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
Microsoft today declined to confirm that it will end the on-screen campaign that nags Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10.
Blockchain technology is not just useful for creating digital currencies such as Bitcoin or developing new financial technologies.
Viv is going to be a cross-platform assistant that replaces apps and chatbots with conversations.
On the Internet, "nobody knows you're a dog," as the old meme goes, and today, the same can increasingly be said of robots.
After baking the SurfEasy VPN service into the Opera browser beta, the company is going mobile with a free VPN for iPhone and iPad. "We help people to break down the barriers of the web,” said SurfEasy's president.
Spotify’s video push includes 12 TV-style video series with musical themes.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Pirate website blocking: Court to wrestle with definition of ‘online location’
- Not too late to change NBN’s direction, NBN Co’s first CEO says
- Zapier's automation tools integrate with Excel to make spreadsheets less tedious
- Australian broadband speeds set to lag world by 2020
- Microsoft wages war on 'crapware' with new Windows 10 tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW