Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Software and Services
NBN will push ahead with a discounting scheme for one of the major charges it levies on retail service providers (RSPs) that sell services over the National Broadband Network.
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Security researchers have expanded and improved the three-year-old BREACH attack that exploits the HTTP compression mechanism in order to recover sensitive information such as authentication cookies from encrypted Web traffic.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Microsoft's browsers last month continued to swirl toward the drain of second place.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Communications minister Senator Mitch Fifield has claimed that Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Jason Clare, is preparing to unveil an NBN policy that will see the use of fibre to the distribution point (FTTdp) for a significant portion of the Nationa...
Are you too lazy to open the door or switch on a light? Let Windows 10 and its Cortana voice-activated digital assistant do the job for you.
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
The past two weeks have been a bonanza of cloud conferences and they provide useful insight into the ongoing IaaS cloud wars between Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Despite a flurry of announcements, the consensus is t...
Microsoft says its newest browser, Edge, increased its usage faster than did Google's Chrome after its 2008 launch.
Microsoft does not plan to build an online ad blocker into its Edge browser, a company engineer said today.
An upcoming update to Microsoft Office will allow you to essentially pin apps to the Microsoft Office ribbon, adding to its extensibility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How Microsoft is building on Windows 10, and why developers care
- Google Chrome dethrones Internet Explorer to become undisputed browser champion
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Facebook gives Windows 10 a hug with new Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCService DeskWA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA