Batch processing, combined with new tools and presets, promise to make your pictures sizzle.
Software and Services - News
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
Faster apps, a new Dock, and a bigger focus on fitness will give your first-generation Apple Watch a new feel.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Microsoft’s Edge browser didn’t have extensions at all when it first came out, but the Anniversary Update fixed that--finally! Here’s how to use them.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will launch a market study of the communications industry that will examine the impact on competition of changes in the sector including the National Broadband Network rollout, the growth in consumer...
A snapshot provided by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission of National Broadband Network services reveals that Telstra continues to dominate the NBN market.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- How to restore missing desktop icons on Windows
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
- You can finally watch Netflix offline now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Sydney - Leading OrganisationNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCRed Hat Linux SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTChange AnalystVIC