Microsoft’s Edge browser didn’t have extensions at all when it first came out, but the Anniversary Update fixed that--finally! Here’s how to use them.
Software and Services - News
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will launch a market study of the communications industry that will examine the impact on competition of changes in the sector including the National Broadband Network rollout, the growth in consumer...
A snapshot provided by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission of National Broadband Network services reveals that Telstra continues to dominate the NBN market.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
Microsoft's beefing up Office 365 with new Editor and Researcher features in Word to improve the quality and depth of your writing.
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information about broadband speeds.
Windows Ink, Cortana, and Microsoft Edge: Here's why you'll want Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
The planned sale of Opera Software to a group of Chinese companies for $1.2 billion has foundered.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
Senator Stephen Conroy has formally requested that the Australian Federal Police drop an investigation into leaked NBN documents which resulted in a high-profile raid on the senator’s office.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Microsoft stopped the tricks with its Windows 10 upgrade pop-ups. But the company is also adding a full-screen prompt ahead of July 29.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- Google will start adding Assistant to Nougat and Marshmallow phones this week
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCDelphix Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC