Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
Software and Services - News
Microsoft recently paid a (very small) price for its Windows 10 upgrade tactics, and that was before they became increasingly aggressive.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
NBN’s original CEO, Mike Quigley, has joined independent candidate for New England, Tony Windsor, to spruik the potential benefits for regional Australia of returning to a fibre to the premises (FTTP) National Broadband Network rollout.
The cost of complying with an injunction compelling ISPs to block access to a number of pirate websites, the costs of legal proceedings, and how to deal with mirror and proxy sites are the key areas of difference between Foxtel and Village Roadshow o...
The Coalition’s decision to largely ditch a fibre to the premises (FTTP) rollout has led to the National Broadband Network heading in the wrong direction according to NBN’s original CEO Mike Quigley.
The company uses IFTTT-like recipes to help automate everyday tasks like filling out Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, with the goal of saving time (and employee sanity) within businesses.
Australian web traffic will grow at a rate of 21 per cent a year for the next five years, according to Cisco’s latest annual Virtual Networking Index (VNI).
Microsoft has released a free tool for Windows 10 that claims to scrub PCs of the "bloatware" computer makers pack on new machines.
Greens call for immediate "multi-party inquiry into the most cost-effective and future-proof architecture for the NBN"
In the wake of Labor confirming that it has no plans for a Royal Commission into the NBN, Scott Ludlam from the Greens has told PC World...
Many people continue to call for Labor to order a Royal Commission into the NBN should they return to power. It’s not surprising why… the $36bn FttH national rollout has turned into a $60bn failed upgrade to the existing copper network with many que...
Telstra will this weekend open up access to its national Wi-Fi network to mark World Wi-Fi Day.
NBN’s chairman, Ziggy Switkowski, has done a “remarkable job,” Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said today. Under Switkowski and CEO Bill Morrow, NBN has undergone a “phenomenal turnaround,” the prime minister claimed during a doorstop interview.
Australian licences will go digital from mid-August and NSW is first off the rank, sources close to the government have confirmed.
An op-ed penned by NBN’s chairman, Ziggy Switkowski, violated the caretaker conventions that guide the activities of the public service during an election campaign, according to the secretary of the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC).
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- Google lets users get social with Maps
- Microsoft unveils a bonanza of security capabilities
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW