Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
Rejoice Linux fans; the OS will work on laptops with Intel's Kaby Lake chips.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
Microsoft today declined to confirm that it will end the on-screen campaign that nags Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10.
Only Microsoft's Edge browser and Bing will be allowed to perform searches made through Windows 10's Cortana, Microsoft said Thursday.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft stops sales of Windows 7 Professional to OEMs
- Windows 10 haters: Try Linux on Kaby Lake chips with Dell's new XPS 13
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Windows 10 upgrade nag: DOA or still kickin'?
- Microsoft locks down Cortana: Blocks integration with other browsers, search engines
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCService ManagerACT