Sporting a black and silver motif and a minimalist design, Sony’s new VAIO RT range packs high-end performance into a small package. An all-in-one PC built largely for home entertainment purposes, the RT manages to fit in an Intel Core 2 Quad processor, 4GB of RAM, a 1TB hard drive, a Blu-ray drive and a 512MB nVidia GeForce9600M graphics card. Built onto the back of a Full HD 25.5in LCD screen with Windows Vista Ultimate installed, the RT isn’t a low-end PC. As yet there is no word on pricing or availability locally.
Sony is in the process of rolling out its latest series of laptops for executives: the VAIO Z-series
Next week, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia will release its new PlayStation 3 (PS3) 80GB model in retail stores nationwide. The new model will replace the current 40GB version and comes bundled with a DUALSHOCK 3 Controller. For a glimpse at the new hardware (and a crop of hilarious ‘lifestyle’ shots), check out the following slideshow.
During a low-key function in Sydney, Sony unveiled its latest notebook -- the Sony Vaio VGN-Z17GN.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hands on with Sony's new X-series Walkman
- Sony cuts PlayStation 2 price by 25 percent
- Sony e-reader users gain free access to classics via Google
- Sony provides more details of OLED touchscreen Walkman
- Free Blu-ray players bundled with Sony Bravia LCD TVs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.