Once again, Asus delivers a complete package with its Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 Android tablet.
Tablets & eBook readers
With the unveiling of Windows Phone 8, Microsoft completes the circuit it promised last fall at its BUILD developers conference. Even though the company took a meandering, lumbering route, today we're seeing a compelling combined desktop and mobile v...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft's new Surface tablets may not match Apple's iPad on battery life, according to estimates made by Computerworld based on comparable devices.
How does The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity stack up to the Apple iPad? Let's find out.
During their splashy press conference on Monday, Steve Ballmer and the other Microsoft execs referred to the company's upcoming Surface devices as tablets. So it makes sense to compare them to other tablets, right?
Microsoft's introduction Monday of the new Surface tablet may have been dramatic - one analyst said it was "radical" - because of the company's decision to circumvent its hardware partners, but the presentation left as many questions unanswered as it...
Apple has little to worry about from Microsoft's tradition-breaking move to sell its own tablets, analysts said today.
A Windows 8 tablet that's thin, light and easy on power consumption naturally invites comparisons with the iPad, so here goes.
My quick hands-on with the new 10.6-in. Surface tablets at Microsoft's launch gave me a little surprise: The edges on all four sides are sharp.
We take a look at Microsoft's new 10.6in Windows tablet.
The Microsoft Surface has a 10.6in display, is powered by the company's new Windows 8 operating system and boasts a magnesium case.
Microsoft introduced its own tablet line on Monday, dubbed "Surface," breaking with a 37-year tradition of never competing directly with the hardware partners that have helped make Windows the most successful operating system ever.
The buzz around Windows tablets is at fever pitch now, on the eve of Microsoft's mystery announcement in Los Angeles on Monday.
It’s been a busy start to Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference: Not only was the keynote jam-packed with information, but the company continued to release products and programs throughout the day—enough to make anyone’s head reel a bit.
We unbox ASUS' latest Android tablet, the quad-core powered Transformer Pad TF300.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW