With the unveiling of Windows Phone 8, Microsoft completes the circuit it promised last fall at its BUILD developers conference. Even though the company took a meandering, lumbering route, today we're seeing a compelling combined desktop and mobile v...
Tablets & eBook readers
Microsoft's new Surface tablets may not match Apple's iPad on battery life, according to estimates made by Computerworld based on comparable devices.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
How does The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity stack up to the Apple iPad? Let's find out.
During their splashy press conference on Monday, Steve Ballmer and the other Microsoft execs referred to the company's upcoming Surface devices as tablets. So it makes sense to compare them to other tablets, right?
Microsoft's introduction Monday of the new Surface tablet may have been dramatic - one analyst said it was "radical" - because of the company's decision to circumvent its hardware partners, but the presentation left as many questions unanswered as it...
Apple has little to worry about from Microsoft's tradition-breaking move to sell its own tablets, analysts said today.
A Windows 8 tablet that's thin, light and easy on power consumption naturally invites comparisons with the iPad, so here goes.
My quick hands-on with the new 10.6-in. Surface tablets at Microsoft's launch gave me a little surprise: The edges on all four sides are sharp.
We take a look at Microsoft's new 10.6in Windows tablet.
The Microsoft Surface has a 10.6in display, is powered by the company's new Windows 8 operating system and boasts a magnesium case.
Microsoft introduced its own tablet line on Monday, dubbed "Surface," breaking with a 37-year tradition of never competing directly with the hardware partners that have helped make Windows the most successful operating system ever.
The buzz around Windows tablets is at fever pitch now, on the eve of Microsoft's mystery announcement in Los Angeles on Monday.
It’s been a busy start to Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference: Not only was the keynote jam-packed with information, but the company continued to release products and programs throughout the day—enough to make anyone’s head reel a bit.
We unbox ASUS' latest Android tablet, the quad-core powered Transformer Pad TF300.
Currently, the iPad is best known as a consumer device, designed more for the enjoyment of content rather than the creation of it. But there's no denying its growing popularity for all kinds of applications, including content creation and other busin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Compare broadband and save
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW