How does the "new iPad" stack up to Android tablets, specifically what we think is the best Android tablet on the market: the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime?
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
You know that your new iPad will let you easily watch movies, browse the Internet, or play games on the go, but plenty of advanced features hidden beneath the surface of iOS can improve your tablet computing experience even further.
Should you buy a new iPad? How much does it cost? What is the deal with 4G connectivity? All your questions and more are answered in our ultimate new iPad buying guide.
Are you one of the millions who have either pre-ordered the third-generation iPad, or plan to brave the crowds at the Apple Store and other retailers to pick one up first-hand this Friday? You’d better take some steps to protect that investment.
Apple may have announced its "new iPad" to predictable fanfare, but we've just got our hands on a lovely looking competitor, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G. Is 4G connectivity enough to make it worthwhile?
Yesterday, Apple pulled off the wraps from the new iPad -- yes, that's the official name -- and spent more than an hour on a San Francisco stage touting what's changed, like the screen, and what hasn't, like the price.
Apple has unveiled its third-generation iPad, simply called the "new iPad". Is it much better than its predecessor, the iPad 2? Let's find out.
Amid the introduction of so many tablets recently, one thing has been clear: There's room for a viable competitor to Apple. Android tablets are still not crashing Apple's iPad party, as evidenced by Apple's runaway sales.
According to current speculation, Apple's iPad 3 is just a few weeks away from becoming a reality. The latest information says the hotly-anticipated tablet will be launched on Wednesday 7 March.
As more tablets come to market, be prepared to be wowed by the power that some of these slates are capable of. You'll find plenty of models out there, including tablets with impressive dual-core processors or even quad-core chips. And many tablets ca...
The idea of using an easy-to-tote tablet for work appeals to you. You can use it for email, note-taking, presentations, accessing the Web, and other business tasks - at least if you're not dependent on complex spreadsheets or physical input. Tablets ...
Tablets in 2011 may have been outshone by their smartphone counterparts, but there is no doubting it was still a landmark year for this relatively new category.
Navigating an app store can be tricky, with vague descriptions, dubious user reviews, and sometimes buggy apps. We searched for the best apps available.
Not everybody can afford to gift an iPad 2 as a Christmas present, but that doesn't mean you should forget the tablet fun! Here are 10 cool iPad accessories that shouldn't blow your budget.
Apple has just won a Federal Court case which prevents Samsung from selling the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia in the immediate future. However, if you're an Aussie who desperately wants to get your hands on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 right now...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD