How does the "new iPad" stack up to Android tablets, specifically what we think is the best Android tablet on the market: the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime?
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
You know that your new iPad will let you easily watch movies, browse the Internet, or play games on the go, but plenty of advanced features hidden beneath the surface of iOS can improve your tablet computing experience even further.
Should you buy a new iPad? How much does it cost? What is the deal with 4G connectivity? All your questions and more are answered in our ultimate new iPad buying guide.
Are you one of the millions who have either pre-ordered the third-generation iPad, or plan to brave the crowds at the Apple Store and other retailers to pick one up first-hand this Friday? You’d better take some steps to protect that investment.
Apple may have announced its "new iPad" to predictable fanfare, but we've just got our hands on a lovely looking competitor, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G. Is 4G connectivity enough to make it worthwhile?
Yesterday, Apple pulled off the wraps from the new iPad -- yes, that's the official name -- and spent more than an hour on a San Francisco stage touting what's changed, like the screen, and what hasn't, like the price.
Apple has unveiled its third-generation iPad, simply called the "new iPad". Is it much better than its predecessor, the iPad 2? Let's find out.
Amid the introduction of so many tablets recently, one thing has been clear: There's room for a viable competitor to Apple. Android tablets are still not crashing Apple's iPad party, as evidenced by Apple's runaway sales.
According to current speculation, Apple's iPad 3 is just a few weeks away from becoming a reality. The latest information says the hotly-anticipated tablet will be launched on Wednesday 7 March.
As more tablets come to market, be prepared to be wowed by the power that some of these slates are capable of. You'll find plenty of models out there, including tablets with impressive dual-core processors or even quad-core chips. And many tablets ca...
The idea of using an easy-to-tote tablet for work appeals to you. You can use it for email, note-taking, presentations, accessing the Web, and other business tasks - at least if you're not dependent on complex spreadsheets or physical input. Tablets ...
Tablets in 2011 may have been outshone by their smartphone counterparts, but there is no doubting it was still a landmark year for this relatively new category.
Navigating an app store can be tricky, with vague descriptions, dubious user reviews, and sometimes buggy apps. We searched for the best apps available.
Not everybody can afford to gift an iPad 2 as a Christmas present, but that doesn't mean you should forget the tablet fun! Here are 10 cool iPad accessories that shouldn't blow your budget.
Apple has just won a Federal Court case which prevents Samsung from selling the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia in the immediate future. However, if you're an Aussie who desperately wants to get your hands on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 right now...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD