To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
Tablets & eBook readers
Some of the Windows 8 tablets on the Australian market have an HDMI port on their side, which can make it a relatively easy task to output video from the tablet onto a TV screen. In this instance, all you will need is the relevant adapter for your de...
Windows 8 tablets are convenient for watching videos that are streamed from the Web. Sometimes, though, when you are finished watching a full-screen video, there is no way to get out of it unless you have a physical keyboard attached (usually via Blu...
Want to print an email you received on your iPad? How about a photo you snapped with your iPhone? Or a document you just downloaded from Dropbox?
Tablets are becoming increasingly common in the workplace, the home, and even at the top of children's Christmas lists. Just about every company has jumped on the bandwagon, and Microsoft is hoping Windows RT will help it finally crack this tough mar...
Can a tablet replace your business laptop? Probably, if you're willing to load it up with the right apps. If you're considering carrying an iPad or Android device around instead of your laptop, you're most likely concerned about sacrificing the funct...
We've seen lots of changes in the e-reader market over the past year. Prices have plummeted, with $100 and less suddenly a realistic price for e-readers from the major players -- Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. E-reader shipments have skyrocketed: ...
It's not uncommon to have iOS and Android users living under the same roof. Indeed, perhaps you've been an iPod owner for many users, but recently decided to pick up an Android-powered smartphone or tablet. Now the question becomes, how do you sync y...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print. But from time to time you may still need to print data that's on your iPad--business docume...
After months of rumours, Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been unveiled by Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW