Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple has launched host of new devices for the year ahead, including the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro and iOS 9.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard bring new levels of utility to the iPad Pro.
Apple is responding to Windows 10 with the launch of a larger iPad replete with a keyboard cover and stylus.
The iPad Pro's keyboard and stylus are old news to any Surface user, But its real advances give us more to think about as we look ahead to the Surface Pro 4.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Asustek Computer's new tablet series, the ZenPad, will run Android 5.0 on Intel's latest Atom processors.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
With the upcoming Surface 3, Microsoft is ending experimentation and bringing back hardware and OS consistency across its line of tablets, hoping that consumers and businesses will find a lot to like.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
- The world's first Ubuntu tablet opens preorders, converging PCs and mobile devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC