Looking to get in on the booming mobile market, social network Pinterest has unveiled mobile apps for its pinboard service.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Hoping to inspire tablet users to create more content with their devices, Samsung introduced a stylus-based tablet, called the Galaxy Note 10.1, which the company touts as more interactive than the market-leading Apple iPad.
HTML5 has won the war with Adobe Flash for mobile devices. As of today, Flash for Android devices won’t available to download anymore from the Google Play store and the company said it has stopped development of Flash for mobile devices.
As the chatter about an iPad Mini reaches a crescendo, new reports suggest that the tablet will look more like an oversized iPod Touch than a smaller iPad.
Everything we know about Apple's iOS 6: All the features in the next update for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
With Apple set to introduce a new iPhone, it will also be updating the operating system (iOS) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Here's everything we know about iOS 6.
$199? An anonymous “inside source” told Engadget that the Microsoft Surface RT tablet will sell for the amazingly low price of only $199. It would be out of character for Microsoft, but if the pricing is truly that aggressive the Windows tablet could...
New reports suggest that the widely speculated iPad mini will look like a big iPod touch, with thin side bezels, separate volume buttons and a microphone on the back.
Apple dominated the global tablet market last quarter on the back of record sales, a research firm said today, and reclaimed a massive lead over rivals.
Microsoft's Surface for Windows RT tablet will sell for $US199 when it ships on Octpber 26, according to an unnamed source in Engadget report.
Toshiba has confirmed what Microsoft intimated yesterday: It won't be delivering a Windows RT-based tablet anytime soon.
At least four PC makers plan to launch hardware -- not strictly tablets -- running Windows RT, Microsoft says.
Windows RT, the spin-off of Windows 8, has been completed and will power ARM processor-equipped tablets and PCs from Asus, Dell, Lenovo and Samsung, according to Microsoft.
Ford dealers now have an iPad app they can use to quickly check available inventory and offer product information to help customers in their showrooms.
Acer's CEO tells Microsoft to 'think twice' about building tablets because it's "not something you are good at." Columnist Mike Elgan says the CEO should think twice about his statement, because he is wrong.
You have a shiny new Google Nexus 7 Android tablet. Now it's time to make it your own with some valuable mobile applications. We share our favourite Nexus 7 tablet apps for entertainment, social networking, remote-PC access, instant messaging, sports...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTPython DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT