Google's Nexus 7 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet will start shipping on 19 July.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Nokia has claimed that the Google Nexus 7 tablet infringes on patents.
Google's Nexus 7 tablet looks like the low-cost, iPad alternative that Android fans have been waiting for, at least on the outside.
Google's latest version of its Android operating system is barely out the door and it's already in a patent controversy.
Google's $199 media and entertainment tablet slays the Amazon rival with pure Android and a Chrome browser
Apple will launch a new 10in iPad this summer, with an indium gallium zinc oxide (IGZO) panel that will enable the tablet to be thinner and have a longer battery life.
The $60 million Apple paid to a little-known firm for the iPad trademark will let the Cupertino, Calif. company not only start selling its newest tablet there, but also lays the groundwork for an expected smaller iPad this fall, a financial analyst s...
Google's new $199 Nexus 7 tablet takes advantage of Nvidia's Kai reference design, a proprietary technology that allows for a cheaper display and memory components that work in concert with a high-performance quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
ASUS, manufacturer of Google's own-branded Nexus 7 Android tablet, has today announced that the device will be sold through major Australian retail stores.
For the second time in two months, Apple has disputed ownership of a URL associated with its products, this time filing a claim with the World Intellectual Property Organization for the ipad3.com domain.
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
At US$199, Google's Nexus 7 may seem like a tempting tablet, but some potential buyers and analysts say that it lacks hardware features and is a feeble attempt to energize the Android OS in a market dominated by Apple.
Lawyers for Samsung Electronics have petitioned a U.S. court to suspend a preliminary injunction that has blocked its Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer from sale in the country.
Central to the success of Google's Nexus 7 tablet, the Nexus Q media player and other Android ventures sits Google Play, formerly called Android Market.
With today's launch of its Nexus 7 tablet, Google gives the current tablet market a much-needed jolt of energy.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC