Now that Asustek has shown off a 10-in. Windows RT tablet, speculation has grown hot and heavy over what competitors' devices will look like, how much they will cost and when they will go on sale.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Amazon on Monday announced the immediate availability of version 4.1.0 of the software that runs on the $79 Kindle--the non-touch screen version with no keyboard referred to as the Kindle With Special Offers (4th generation).
Conjecture about Microsoft releasing a version of its business productivity suite Office for the iPad has begun to coalesce around a November release date.
Cut-price Agora Android tablets sold by Australian online retailer Kogan have sold out in less than four days, the company has revealed.
German supermarket chain Aldi will next week begin selling an Android tablet running Google's latest Ice Cream Sandwich software for just $249.
Rumours of a version of Office for Apple iPads get more and more specific, with the latest claiming that the software will launch Nov. 10.
Apple CEO Tim Cook this week again slammed rival Microsoft's Windows 8 and its promise to be an operating system for all devices, whether tablets, desktops, laptops or hybrids that combine elements of all.
Boy Genius Reports has revealed photographs of what it claims are Apple’s new 3D mapping app, which will reportedly launch with iOS 6. The app, along with the newly released WWDC app, suggests a new silver colour scheme may be coming to iOS.
A prototype testing model of the first-gen iPad has sold on eBay for a staggering $10,200.
Google's long-awaited Nexus tablet has popped up on benchmarking site Rightware. According to the specs, the tablet, dubbed the Nexus 7, will use a quad-core NVidia Tegra 3 processor, and come with the Android 4.1 ("Jelly Bean") operating system.
Apple’s Smart Cover for iPad makes more than £300 million for the company each quarter, an analyst has said.
Apple today laid out the schedule for its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), and confirmed that it will, as usual, kick off the annual meeting with a keynote address, likely hosted by CEO Tim Cook.
As gamers are slowly abandoning their portable consoles in favor of smartphones and tablets, it might come as no surprise that GameStop, the top U.S. games retailer, is now turning to Android tablets to boost sales.
Apple has filed new patent applications for a stylus, dubbed the iPen, which will work with the company’s iOS devices.
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan has today unveiled two budget Android tablets, both running the latest 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version of Google's Android operating system.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA