Intel has hinted that is developing another next-generation chip for tablets, called "Cloverview," as part of its ongoing strategy to make its Atom processors more power-efficient.
Tablets & eBook readers
A French research group has used the iPad 2's front facing camera to enable the tablet to display 3D images without the need to wear glasses.
Intel is working with Google to bring Android 3.0 to tablets running on low-power Atom chips code-named Oak Trail, according to an Intel executive.
Apple admitted on Friday it is looking into a Verizon 3G connectivity issue that some iPad 2 owners are reporting.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
Lenovo, Motorola and Dell are preparing to launch tablets in China. But can the Happy Pad outsell Apple's iPad?
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
VMware will ship a desktop virtualization client for Android Honeycomb-based tablets at the end of the second quarter or beginning of the third quarter, according to Vittorio Viarengo, vice president of End User Computing at VMware.
Microsoft will try to lure iPad users to its search engine with a new Bing application built specifically for the popular Apple tablet device.
Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
A Taiwanese producer of plastic lenses said on Wednesday its March revenues shot up because of a surge in orders from tablet PC makers, indicating that cameras will be installed on devices due for release later in the year.
In news that should surprise no one, Dell's Windows 7 tablet may not be ready until September at the earliest.
iPad 2 shortages may have started easing in the U.S. but they're plaguing the afterlife in Malaysia: Chinese families there are scrambling to find paper replicas of the new tablet to burn at the tombs of their ancestors.
Apple's supply of the iPad 2 edged closer to demand today as the company's online store showed a two-to-three week shipping delay.
Tablets are the culmination of what Steve Jobs wanted to create at Apple from the beginning, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia