Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Tablets & eBook readers
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Asustek Computer's new tablet series, the ZenPad, will run Android 5.0 on Intel's latest Atom processors.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
With the upcoming Surface 3, Microsoft is ending experimentation and bringing back hardware and OS consistency across its line of tablets, hoping that consumers and businesses will find a lot to like.
You win some, you lose some. Microsoft this week dropped support for ARM processors from its Surface tablets with the Surface 3, but adoption of the chip architecture in Chromebooks is growing.
Microsoft has announced that its Surface 3 tablet will be available to purchase in stores from 5 May 2015 and on pre-order from today. Its price tag is $699 for the entry level model, and it’s a tablet that’s designed to appeal to those of you who wa...
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to ex...
Intel has revealed more details about its next-generation chip code-named Skylake, indicating it will go into a broad range of tablets, PCs and servers.
Pop quiz: Which is faster, the Atom Z3735F or the Atom Z3735G? If your eyes are glazing over, you're not alone, because even hard-core geeks get confused by Intel's naming convention for the Atom chip family -- which is why they're rebranding it.
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Apple Music to take on streaming competitors, even on Android
- Asus doubles down on tablets with ZenPad series
- Lenovo's new Windows 10 tablet to arrive in August
- Lenovo’s WRITEit app to supply more handwriting support for Windows devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW