iOS 7 has arrived. As announced last week, Apple has released a major update of the operating system that runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Tablets & eBook readers
Google has officially opened online sales of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, and has also begun selling the 4G model.
Have you been patiently waiting for new iPads while everyone's been getting excited about iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s? Listen up! Rumour has it that Apple is planning a 15 October event, which is expected to see the unveiling of iPad 5, iPad mini 2 and n...
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
We're expecting Amazon to update its range of Kindle Fire tablets soon and one has been shown in a new leak.
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
A smart watch from Samsung Electronics, an Acer smartphone that can shoot 4K video and a Sony one with a 20-megapixel sensor, plus a plethora of tablets and TVs are all expected at this year's IFA consumer electronics show.
Google has today begun selling its new Nexus 7 in selected Australian retail stores, but has not yet opened online sales through the Google Play Store.
Korean technology giant Samsung wants users of other smartphones to switch to a Galaxy S4, with the launch of an in-store and online advertising campaign touting the ease of transferring user data and the features of the company's flagship device.
Canadian eBook seller and eReader-maker Kobo has four new slates to show off to the public, part of a renewed push to target a wider market while also catering to faithful fans of the brand.
Google Play gift cards are now on sale through Woolworths supermarkets and Big W department stores across Australia, Ausdroid has confirmed.
ASUS has today announced the launch of its MeMo Pad HD 7 Android tablet in Australia, with the device available now for $199.
If true, reports that Nokia plans to release a tablet running Microsoft's failed Windows RT OS are "bizarre" and "highly surprising" according to analysts who think the company should focus on its struggling smartphone business.
Foxtel Play is kicking goals left and right with sports fans, securing streaming coverage of two popular sporting series for its streaming IPTV service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell an 8in Android tablet with 3G capabilities for $169 from Wednesday, 21 August, it has advertised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT