The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
Apple has launched host of new devices for the year ahead, including the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro and iOS 9.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard bring new levels of utility to the iPad Pro.
Apple is responding to Windows 10 with the launch of a larger iPad replete with a keyboard cover and stylus.
The iPad Pro's keyboard and stylus are old news to any Surface user, But its real advances give us more to think about as we look ahead to the Surface Pro 4.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Asustek Computer's new tablet series, the ZenPad, will run Android 5.0 on Intel's latest Atom processors.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA