Dutch accessories manufacturer Mujjo has released a new and improved range of touchscreen gloves.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Microsoft's Windows 8 launch on October 26 is nearly here, and new device announcements are coming so fast you need a scorecard to keep up. One of the big themes with this touch-centric Windows release is touchscreens on everything including Ultraboo...
Microsoft Surface with Windows RT customers in Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany are crying foul over further shipping delays of devices that were pre-ordered. Some will have to wait until November to get the popular tablet, reports say.
Your local Microsoft Store may have a stash of secret vouchers that let you jump the line to buy a Surface with Windows RT (Surface RT) tablet on launch day, October 26, the same day Windows 8 launches.
Apple has lost its appeal against a UK ruling that Samsung did not copy its iPad, and will have to admit this publicly in a series of adverts.
Apple is expected to unveil its smaller iPad, dubbed 'iPad mini', at its official event on Tuesday, and it speculation is that the device could have a 16:9 display. However, new leaked parts that allegedly belong to Apple's upcoming tablet suggest ot...
The iPad Mini will cut into full-size Apple iPad sales, according to predictions by two investment analysts.
Nagging questions shadow the impending launch of Windows 8, threatening to scuttle Microsoft's plans to reinvent itself for the age of mobility.
As anxious as some are to get a hold of the new Windows RT tablet, there are a few good reasons businesses might think twice.
Acer on Thursday announced a low-cost tablet starting at US$230 with a 7-inch screen and Google's Android 4.1 OS, which is code-named Jelly Bean.
A broad screen, and that keyboard is like something you've never seen
Apple may launch an updated version of the iPad 3 (officially called The New iPad) at the Apple press event next Tuesday (23 October), but a Newer iPad (or iPad 4) isn't expected until mid 2013, and, according to supply chain sources will merely feat...
Less than a day after pre-orders began for Microsoft's Surface with Windows RT tablet, new orders for the $499 model of the device face a shipping delay of up to three weeks.
Microsoft has exhausted its initial supply of the lowest-priced Surface RT tablet, which now is backordered by three weeks.
Buying a Windows RT slate is not going to be as simple as buying an iPad or Android tablet, so before you buy here's a look at five things to consider.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW