A number of iPhone and iPad users upgrading to iOS 6 are reporting a range of Wi-Fi problems, as are some iPhone 5 users. The solutions, when there are any, seems as baffling as the problems.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
There are thousands upon thousands of iPad cases on the market and that makes it hard to decide which one is right for you. If you're on the hunt for a stylish and practical iPad case, Evouni's new Leather Arc Cover for iPad may be worth a look.
Whether you plan to buy the rumored Apple iPad Mini, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Google Nexus 7 or another top-of-the-line tablet, these 10 accessories will most certainly improve your experience.
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
iOS 6 is upon us. Apple on Wednesday, as promised, released the new version of the operating system that powers the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Kobo has today announced that it has scrapped the 8GB, entry-level model of its upcoming Arc 7in Android tablet and added new 32GB and 64GB models instead.
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
The latest iPad mini rumour doing the rounds is that, in order to keep its price under the $250 mark in the US, it will only be available as as a Wi-Fi model.
The new 7-in. Kindle Fire HD tablet by Amazon, starting at $199, scored a 7 out of 10 rating from iFixit for its repairability by do-it-yourselfers.
The tablet market finally seems to have moved beyond a one-horse, Apple iPad monopoly. Google's Nexus 7 has made a splash in the tablet market, and Amazon's unveiling of the new Kindle Fire lineup will shake things up a bit as well.
Upcoming smartphones and tablets will charge much more quickly with new micro-USB 3.0 ports, the USB standards-setting organization said on Tuesday.
For the media day at Intel's Developer Forum in San Francisco, Intel researchers and scientists put away the transistor tech talk briefly and formed a panel with science fiction authors to discuss in creative detail some of the things that the compan...
Best browsers for Android tablets
Google has upgraded the iOS and Android applications for its Drive cloud-storage service, giving users more capabilities for creating, editing, uploading and organizing files, the company announced on Monday.
With the hearing on post-trial motions being set for 6 December, and the fact that any verdict entered in favour of Apple and against Samsung, will be stayed for 14 days, “we’re talking about the early part of 2013.” Unless Apple gets its hearing mov...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPega DeveloperVIC