HP's upcoming ElitePad 900 tablet seems like a solid option for Windows 8 business users, until you read the fine print.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple is said to be readying press invites for an event likely on Oct. 17 to unveil the much speculated-about iPad Mini tablet.
Michael Dell has reached a crossroads. PC sales are slowing to a crawl as tablets and smartphones capture more consumer dollars every year. What's the founder and CEO of the third largest PC manufacturer to do?
A number of iPhone and iPad users upgrading to iOS 6 are reporting a range of Wi-Fi problems, as are some iPhone 5 users. The solutions, when there are any, seems as baffling as the problems.
There are thousands upon thousands of iPad cases on the market and that makes it hard to decide which one is right for you. If you're on the hunt for a stylish and practical iPad case, Evouni's new Leather Arc Cover for iPad may be worth a look.
Whether you plan to buy the rumored Apple iPad Mini, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Google Nexus 7 or another top-of-the-line tablet, these 10 accessories will most certainly improve your experience.
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
iOS 6 is upon us. Apple on Wednesday, as promised, released the new version of the operating system that powers the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Kobo has today announced that it has scrapped the 8GB, entry-level model of its upcoming Arc 7in Android tablet and added new 32GB and 64GB models instead.
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
The latest iPad mini rumour doing the rounds is that, in order to keep its price under the $250 mark in the US, it will only be available as as a Wi-Fi model.
The new 7-in. Kindle Fire HD tablet by Amazon, starting at $199, scored a 7 out of 10 rating from iFixit for its repairability by do-it-yourselfers.
The tablet market finally seems to have moved beyond a one-horse, Apple iPad monopoly. Google's Nexus 7 has made a splash in the tablet market, and Amazon's unveiling of the new Kindle Fire lineup will shake things up a bit as well.
Upcoming smartphones and tablets will charge much more quickly with new micro-USB 3.0 ports, the USB standards-setting organization said on Tuesday.
For the media day at Intel's Developer Forum in San Francisco, Intel researchers and scientists put away the transistor tech talk briefly and formed a panel with science fiction authors to discuss in creative detail some of the things that the compan...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT