Best browsers for Android tablets
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Google has upgraded the iOS and Android applications for its Drive cloud-storage service, giving users more capabilities for creating, editing, uploading and organizing files, the company announced on Monday.
With the hearing on post-trial motions being set for 6 December, and the fact that any verdict entered in favour of Apple and against Samsung, will be stayed for 14 days, “we’re talking about the early part of 2013.” Unless Apple gets its hearing mov...
The BBC has announced a new mobile downloads service for its iPlayer app that allows users to download shows onto their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to watch offline.
A video has been posted on YouTube revealing what could be the new earphones Apple will introduce with the iPhone 5.
Apple has updated the App Store in the iOS 6 beta, with the main change being a redesigned search result layout, and appears to be cracking down on copycat apps.
Amazon has made a splash with its introduction of several upgrades to its existing tablet lineup, and threw down the gauntlet to the rest of the tablet world with its brand-new Kindle Fire HDs
Amazon has announced new e-readers and tablets but the biggest surprise to analysts was a $US499 Kindle Fire HD 4G LTE tablet.
Amazon didn’t introduce a 10-inch tablet Thursday, as many tech pundits had predicted, but the company did roll out a potential iPad rival in the form of its $499 Kindle Fire HD.
Amazon on Thursday heated up the tablet competition with the introduction of new Kindle Fire HD tablets, including a model with LTE capabilities and another model with an 8.9-inch screen that can display images at a resolution of 1920 by 1200 pixels.
Leaked images of an alleged unreleased HTC tablet indicates that the design will not infringe on Apple’s iPad. Instead, it looks rather like a miniature iMac.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a dual-core Android tablet running Google's Ice Cream Sandwich software in Australia for $249, but it has warned potential customers that stocks are likely to be limited.
At this year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, companies demonstrated a huge range of new technologies: ultra-high definition TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8, and the first device based on the next generation of W...
This year at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin vendors introduced and demonstrated a plethora of ultra-high resolution TVs, hybrid tablets based on Microsoft's upcoming operating systems, as well as the first device based on Windows Phone 8...
A developer of a popular mobile app believes he's discovered evidence of what the insides of the rumored iPad Mini will look like and why it could sell for as low as $249.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA