Apple has told its authorised resellers in Europe to dedicate more floor space to the iPad. The company has told its Apple Authorised Resellers that they have a deadline of September 12 to complete the work, hinting that the new iPad mini could laun...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Skype on Tuesday announced that it added the ability to send and receive photos in the new version 4.1 of its iPhone and iPad apps. According to the Skype blog, Photo Sharing for iOS was "a frequently requested feature."
Apple’s iPad mini supply volume will reach an estimated four million units per month from September, in the lead up to the Christmas period, according to new reports.
Google could sell between six million and eight million of its $199 Nexus 7 tablets by year's end, according to a new estimate.
Asus has announced that it is rolling out for its Transformer Pad 300 tablet updating it to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The iPad mini and Apple television set are now in production at Foxconn factories, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek believes.
I really thought the whole stylus idea had been consigned to the same storage closet as Zip drives and dial-up modems, but Samsung doggedly stuck with it in the Galaxy Note 10.1, an ambitious new design that attempts to compete with the iPad on its o...
Acer does plan to produce Windows RT devices at some point, according to a company spokesperson.
Gift cards and wish lists are coming to the Google Play store, according to the Android Police website, whose hackers uncovered code supporting the features in a new update of the store’s application package.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is now available at major national retailers starting at $500. So far, reviews of the new Samsung slate have been mixed. Critics such as PCWorld’s Melissa Perenson call the Note 10.1 a “solid performer with wide-...
Samsung Australia will open its first official retail store in Australia this month in Sydney, following an invitation sent to the media this morning for an "exclusive preview".
The rumour regarding an iPad mini with a 7in display gained further credibility today with the first genuine-looking photographs of an internal component. In this case the internal dock connector lead. It looks like it may really happen.
Looking to get in on the booming mobile market, social network Pinterest has unveiled mobile apps for its pinboard service.
Hoping to inspire tablet users to create more content with their devices, Samsung introduced a stylus-based tablet, called the Galaxy Note 10.1, which the company touts as more interactive than the market-leading Apple iPad.
HTML5 has won the war with Adobe Flash for mobile devices. As of today, Flash for Android devices won’t available to download anymore from the Google Play store and the company said it has stopped development of Flash for mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT