Samsung has officially opened the doors to its first official retail store in Australia today, located in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Volkswagen has launched its "digital showroom" iPad app in the UK to "close the gap between the on- and off-line worlds".
Apple has told its authorised resellers in Europe to dedicate more floor space to the iPad. The company has told its Apple Authorised Resellers that they have a deadline of September 12 to complete the work, hinting that the new iPad mini could laun...
Skype on Tuesday announced that it added the ability to send and receive photos in the new version 4.1 of its iPhone and iPad apps. According to the Skype blog, Photo Sharing for iOS was "a frequently requested feature."
Apple’s iPad mini supply volume will reach an estimated four million units per month from September, in the lead up to the Christmas period, according to new reports.
Google could sell between six million and eight million of its $199 Nexus 7 tablets by year's end, according to a new estimate.
Asus has announced that it is rolling out for its Transformer Pad 300 tablet updating it to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The iPad mini and Apple television set are now in production at Foxconn factories, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek believes.
I really thought the whole stylus idea had been consigned to the same storage closet as Zip drives and dial-up modems, but Samsung doggedly stuck with it in the Galaxy Note 10.1, an ambitious new design that attempts to compete with the iPad on its o...
Acer does plan to produce Windows RT devices at some point, according to a company spokesperson.
Gift cards and wish lists are coming to the Google Play store, according to the Android Police website, whose hackers uncovered code supporting the features in a new update of the store’s application package.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is now available at major national retailers starting at $500. So far, reviews of the new Samsung slate have been mixed. Critics such as PCWorld’s Melissa Perenson call the Note 10.1 a “solid performer with wide-...
Samsung Australia will open its first official retail store in Australia this month in Sydney, following an invitation sent to the media this morning for an "exclusive preview".
The rumour regarding an iPad mini with a 7in display gained further credibility today with the first genuine-looking photographs of an internal component. In this case the internal dock connector lead. It looks like it may really happen.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT