Apple is forever accusing other companies of stealing its ideas and designs but in its current case against Samsung its South Korean rival submitted evidence that Apple watches and even wants to replicate what competitors are doing.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Give him enough time, and Peter Tamte will tell you exactly what's wrong with note-taking apps for the iPad: They're walled off from other apps, making it hard to turn your notes into tasks and to-dos. They're overly reliant on cloud storage and sync...
A new 4G BlackBerry PlayBook will go on sale next week, a year after Research In Motion introduced its first tablet. The updated 7-inch PlayBook will include 4G connectivity and 32GB of storage, but RIM has yet to name a price or a U.S. availability ...
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet now comes with LTE cellular connectivity.
Apple is fuming over Samsung’s decision to send evidence – deemed inadmissible by the judge in the Apple v Samsung trial - to journalists.
Google Play, Google's Android app store, is close to eclipsing Apple's App Store in pure numbers, but there's one area in which it's lacking. The former Android Market has a ton of rogue apps -- including copycat games, spam, and malware.
Photos of one of Sony's next-generation Xperia tablets have been leaked online, showing a device that boasts a number of features and accessories including a keyboard cover/stand just like the one for Microsoft's Surface tablet.
The Nexus 7 with 16GB of storage reappeared "in stock" on the Google Play store site after it was unavailable on the site and in many retail stores in the U.S. for about a week.
Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it has completed the development and testing of Windows 8, a major upgrade of its OS for desktops, laptops and tablets and one of the most important product releases in the company's history.
Sony's next generation Xperia tablet has been leaked online.
If tablets are the rising stars of personal computing, then Apple’s iPad burns most brightly. But now, Microsoft is preparing to crash the party in spectacular fashion with a pair of tablets that represent its first-ever Windows hardware.
Prices are dropping on tablets running Android 4.1 OS, with Indian company Karbonn Mobiles announcing a tablet priced at around US$125 and using Google's latest OS, which is code-named Jelly Bean.
The 10 California jurors who will decide the rights and wrongs in the battle between Apple and Samsung were sworn in late Monday and alongside instructions on how to proceed during the case, the U.S. judge presiding over the case explained to them th...
ASUS won't sell the keyboard dock for its new hybrid Padfone device in Australia, the company has revealed.
Not genius. Real genius Ken Segall, Steve Jobs' favourite marketing creative, says Apple's new TV ads look like something made by Dell or Best Buy.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT