KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple’s widely speculated iPad mini will arrive in September, and expects the smaller tablet to overtake the 10in iPad’s sales by the end of the year.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Intel is porting the Android 4.1 operating system, also called Jelly Bean, to work on smartphones and tablets using low-power Atom processors, the company said this week.
Apple and Samsung have agreed to drop some of the patent infringement claims they have filed against each other, they said Monday. The move will help simplify the litigation between the two companies when it goes in front of a California jury next we...
Amazon has big plans for its coming onslaught of tablets to compete with Apple's iPad and Google's Nexus 7.
Google has released its first Nexus 7 commercial, which depicts the 7-inch tablet as a seemingly limitless playground.
Google has been forced to temporarily stop sales of the 16GB Nexus 7 Android tablet in the US and UK, but the tablet is still on sale in Australia.
Westpac has released a new iPad application which it says focuses entirely on the customer experience, but remains uncommitted as to when the app will be available on tablets running Google's popular Android platform.
Samsung Electronics accused Apple of refusing to enter into negotiations to license essential 3G patents included in the iPhone and iPad during the first day of their patent trial on Monday in Federal Court in Sydney.
Google's Nexus 7 has been flying off the shelves, but not everyone is completely satisfied with the user experience. The culprit -- problems have cropped up with the tablet's display, according to some reports.
The third-generation iPad is an enterprise hit, a new survey says. But enterprise adoption of the much-rumored iPad mini is far from certain given its small, eye-straining screen and presumed lack of a Retina display.
Drop and dunk tests of both the new Apple iPad and the Google Nexus 7 show the Google device is more resilient, according to SquareTrade, which offers third-party warranties for electronic devices.
Google's Android development team announced Wednesday evening that the full software development kit for Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) is now available to the general public, and provided some tips and tricks for working with the new software, to b...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet is now shipping to Australian consumers. The company has promised a ship date by Thursday 19 July for customers who pre-ordered the tablet before Friday 13 July.
If you can't wait one to four weeks to get your hands on a Nexus 7 tablet from GooglePlay, you can get one on eBay now--you'll just have to pay a premium for it.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT