Motorola's Xoom tablet does not infringe on some of Apple's community designs, the regional court of Düsseldorf ruled on Tuesday. Apple wanted a Europe-wide ban on the Motorola tablet, a court spokesman said.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The Commonwealth Bank has cited a need for improvement in point-of-sale (POS) transactions as the driver behind a completely new software platform and an Android based merchant terminal.
Amazon's Germany site lists five models of Microsoft's new Surface tablet PC, including a smaller 32GB model previously unannounced.
An iPad mini may come out in the fall. But how will big iPad apps play on the small screen? And do people really need a "tweener"? Apple expert and iFixit founder Kyle Wiens shares some answers.
A teardown of the Nexus 7 tablet reveals Google is apt to break even on the $199, 8 GB version of its tablet while earning a modest profit on the 16 GB version, priced at $249.
Advanced Micro Devices will detail its upcoming low-power CPU for tablets code-named Jaguar at the Hot Chips show in August, and share the stage with IBM, Oracle and Fujitsu, which will provide further insight into next-generation server processors.
Google's Nexus 7 tablet has got its first software update taking the device to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
Telstra says the introduction of Google's Android platform on its second generation T-Hub home phone system will give users far more flexibility when it comes to interacting with the device.
HTC will launch a follow up tablet to the Flyer in the UK.
Tablets and smartphones continued to eat away at worldwide PC shipments, which remained flat during the second quarter, according to research released by Gartner.
Google's Nexus 7 tablet can now be ordered on more retail websites worldwide, but so far the less expensive $US199 model remains exclusive to Google's Play online store, according to current listings.
Samsung is looking to launch a Windows RT tablet when Windows 8 is launched in October.
The full source code of Jellybean, Google's latest and greatest Android version, was released to the Android Open-Source Project (AOSP) late Monday night.
In the world of high-tech, gadgets getting tagged as "uncool" can be a death sentence for a product. That's why Samsung's win over Apple in a UK court on Monday is being viewed as a defeat by some people.
Microsoft hopes to sell at least a few million of its Surface tablets after Windows 8 debuts in October, according to company chief executive Steve Ballmer.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW