Apple's iPad may still be considered the king of tablets in many quarters, but new research data casts a shadow of doubt over how long that will continue.
Tablets & eBook readers
Amazon on Thursday released updates to the Kindle app for iOS, along with the Kindle Cloud Reader Web app. The updates add in support for children's books, comics, and graphic novels.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 appears to be nearing release in the U.S., if it's appearance on Amazon for pre-order is any indication.
Acer's Iconia Tab A700 has its sights set on the new iPad thanks to an impressive set of specs that includes a 1920 by 1200 resolution display and 32GB of storage.
German supermarket chain Aldi has admitted it incorrectly advertised its budget $249 Android tablet as having a dual-core processor.
Apple made a variety of splashy announcements during the Worldwide Developers Conference keynote on Monday, and then quietly rolled out a few hardware updates on the side with no fanfare. Among those releases: A new iPad Smart Case, a well-rounded se...
Touch was the hot trend at last week's Computex trade show in Taipei, with computer makers showing off tablets and ultrabook-tablet hybrids with detachable or folding touchscreens.
ASUS has confirmed its flagship Android tablet for 2012, the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T, will launch in Australia early next month. The Android tablet will come bundled with a keyboard dock and will retail for $899.
Aldi's budget $249 Android tablet was incorrectly advertised as coming with a dual-core processor, it has been discovered.
Long before the Toshiba Excite 7.7 got its name, its prospects were cause for excitement. The tablet's beefy Nvidia Tegra 3-powered specs, its slim and lightweight design, its Android 4.02 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, and its high-resolution ...
Microsoft needs to drop the Windows name from its new consumer products, such as Windows RT tablets and smartphones, an industry analyst said.
Barely two weeks ago, Nvidia stirred up the rally cry for inexpensive tablets by dropping mention of its Kai reference platform for inexpensive tablets. The drumbeat is getting louder.
Problems with its own products working plagued ASUS Monday, as it released new devices
Special buys supermarket, Aldi, has begun selling its Android tablets across its stores today but, stocks ran out in a matter of minutes.
A budget $249 Android tablet running Google's latest Ice Cream Sandwich software has sold out minutes after going on sale through German supermarket chain Aldi this morning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA