Now that Asustek has shown off a 10-in. Windows RT tablet, speculation has grown hot and heavy over what competitors' devices will look like, how much they will cost and when they will go on sale.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Amazon on Monday announced the immediate availability of version 4.1.0 of the software that runs on the $79 Kindle--the non-touch screen version with no keyboard referred to as the Kindle With Special Offers (4th generation).
Conjecture about Microsoft releasing a version of its business productivity suite Office for the iPad has begun to coalesce around a November release date.
Cut-price Agora Android tablets sold by Australian online retailer Kogan have sold out in less than four days, the company has revealed.
German supermarket chain Aldi will next week begin selling an Android tablet running Google's latest Ice Cream Sandwich software for just $249.
Rumours of a version of Office for Apple iPads get more and more specific, with the latest claiming that the software will launch Nov. 10.
Apple CEO Tim Cook this week again slammed rival Microsoft's Windows 8 and its promise to be an operating system for all devices, whether tablets, desktops, laptops or hybrids that combine elements of all.
Boy Genius Reports has revealed photographs of what it claims are Apple’s new 3D mapping app, which will reportedly launch with iOS 6. The app, along with the newly released WWDC app, suggests a new silver colour scheme may be coming to iOS.
A prototype testing model of the first-gen iPad has sold on eBay for a staggering $10,200.
Google's long-awaited Nexus tablet has popped up on benchmarking site Rightware. According to the specs, the tablet, dubbed the Nexus 7, will use a quad-core NVidia Tegra 3 processor, and come with the Android 4.1 ("Jelly Bean") operating system.
Apple’s Smart Cover for iPad makes more than £300 million for the company each quarter, an analyst has said.
Apple today laid out the schedule for its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), and confirmed that it will, as usual, kick off the annual meeting with a keynote address, likely hosted by CEO Tim Cook.
As gamers are slowly abandoning their portable consoles in favor of smartphones and tablets, it might come as no surprise that GameStop, the top U.S. games retailer, is now turning to Android tablets to boost sales.
Apple has filed new patent applications for a stylus, dubbed the iPen, which will work with the company’s iOS devices.
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan has today unveiled two budget Android tablets, both running the latest 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version of Google's Android operating system.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BSA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW