The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The "nasne" has a 500 GB and streams recorded content wirelessly to Sony devices.
Two technology titans who have been grappling in courts around the world will be meeting face to face Monday to see if they can settle their differences and concentrate on what they do best: creating great consumer electronics products.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
In the latest move in a complex series of patent-related cases, Apple filed a motion in a U.S. district court late Friday to ban Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S.
The iPad mini will increase Apple's tablet sales to schools, students and gamers, due to its added portability and lower price tag, an analyst has said.
The rumoured 7.85in iPad will have thin-film touch technology, and will launch by the fourth quarter of 2012, according to reports.
After a brief dip in late 2011, the Apple iPad has firmly reasserted its position as the dominant player in the tablet market.
Apple has announced it will drop advertising claims in the UK that its new iPad has "4G capability", following pressure from the Advertising Standards Authority.
iOS 6, internally codenamed 'Sundance', could bring Siri to the iPad at last.
Apple has stopped calling the new iPad "4G-capable" after regulators cracked down on its US-only capability to connect to high-speed LTE networks. Although it is still listed as being "4G LTE capable," the new iPad is now called "Wi-Fi + Cellular" in...
Rumors of Kindle upgrades are a dime a dozen, and many aren't from the most reputable of sources. But one new report sounds quite likely: Amazon will launch a front-lit version of its Kindle eReader in July, and a new model of its Kindle Fire color t...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is now shipping, and we've been running it through our gauntlet of tests to see how it compares with its predecessor.
ASUS has announced the launch of the Transformer Pad TF300T Android tablet in Australia, a slightly cheaper version of its flagship Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet.
In case of emergency, tap these handy tools for network and server admins
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT