The rumor is back. There are new reports that Microsoft is developing a version of the Microsoft Office suite for Apple’s iOS operating system--and perhaps the Android mobile operating system as well.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
According to Nvidia vice-president Rob Csonger, speaking at the company’s shareholder meeting last week, the graphics card company is working on Kai, a low-cost quad-core platform based around the Tegra 3.
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
The "nasne" has a 500 GB and streams recorded content wirelessly to Sony devices.
Two technology titans who have been grappling in courts around the world will be meeting face to face Monday to see if they can settle their differences and concentrate on what they do best: creating great consumer electronics products.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
In the latest move in a complex series of patent-related cases, Apple filed a motion in a U.S. district court late Friday to ban Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S.
The iPad mini will increase Apple's tablet sales to schools, students and gamers, due to its added portability and lower price tag, an analyst has said.
The rumoured 7.85in iPad will have thin-film touch technology, and will launch by the fourth quarter of 2012, according to reports.
After a brief dip in late 2011, the Apple iPad has firmly reasserted its position as the dominant player in the tablet market.
Apple has announced it will drop advertising claims in the UK that its new iPad has "4G capability", following pressure from the Advertising Standards Authority.
iOS 6, internally codenamed 'Sundance', could bring Siri to the iPad at last.
Apple has stopped calling the new iPad "4G-capable" after regulators cracked down on its US-only capability to connect to high-speed LTE networks. Although it is still listed as being "4G LTE capable," the new iPad is now called "Wi-Fi + Cellular" in...
Rumors of Kindle upgrades are a dime a dozen, and many aren't from the most reputable of sources. But one new report sounds quite likely: Amazon will launch a front-lit version of its Kindle eReader in July, and a new model of its Kindle Fire color t...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is now shipping, and we've been running it through our gauntlet of tests to see how it compares with its predecessor.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD