If you want to get your hands on a new iPad on Friday and you haven't already pre-ordered one, it looks as if getting in line at your nearest Apple Store is the only option left open to you.
Tablets & eBook readers
If early enthusiasm is any guide, customers are eager to get their multitouching hands on Apple’s new iPad.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Buying the new iPad on launch day this Friday is a tricky task, but it’s not impossible. Apple says demand for the new iPad is "off the charts," so if you want to pre-order one online now, it won’t reach you until next week at the earliest. That mean...
A new report claims to have details on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet, including some specs and release timing.
The new iPad's great contribution to the iOSsphere is how it's already fueling new rumors about the iPhone 5.
Apple has sold out of initial supplies of the new iPad in every country where it will launch the tablet on Friday, and is now telling buyers that orders will not ship for up to three weeks.
I think the idea of the "post-PC era" needs some clarification. There is much hoopla and fanfare being dedicated to dwindling PC sales, and the idea that tablets - specifically the Apple iPad - are going to be the death knell for PCs. It's not a "dea...
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Apple's latest iPad is sleek, powerful and bound to be snapped up by the masses. But what you may not have heard is when pre-orders will be available, which mobile carriers will offer service on the device and what it is going to be called.
After months of waiting, Apple have finally released the latest version of the iPad this week. The iPad 3, you say? Oh no. Apple have christianed their new tablet the Apple iPad 2012.
InfoWorld's Enterprise Windows blogger, J. Peter Bruzzese, described Windows 8 as "Windows Frankenstein." I'm tempted to call it a "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" operating system, but I can't decide which name to assign to the Metro side of the fence and ...
With the unveiling of Apple's latest iPad, PC makers must accelerate efforts to keep the tablet from taking a bigger slice of their business.
With Apple’s Wednesday introduction of the third-generation iPad, many of the questions people and pundits have spent the past few months obsessing over have been answered—but not all. We know it has a nicer screen, a faster processor, better cameras...
A rundown of the Apple tablet's key features
Apple's new iPad event was a parade of updated features, from the Retina display to the faster graphics to the optional 4G LTE. Even without Steve Jobs, Apple has proven that it can make a fine show of its latest products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Alienware’s push into the living room
- Kobo develops an eReader for Australia's beaches
- Traces of Regin malware may date back to 2006
- Hands-on with the Samsung NX1 camera
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC