Corporate finance fans have a lot to look forward to on Wednesday (morning AEST), as Apple plans to unleash its financial results for the company’s second fiscal quarter of 2012.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Your tablet is a homebody. And you love it more than any other tech gizmo in the house.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0's low price coupled with its numerous features give it a clear advantage over leading value tablet competitors.
Following accusations that Apple has misled its Australian customers about the new iPad's 4G capabilities, the company has filed a defense with Australia's Federal Court arguing that the country's networks are mislabelled.
The iPad's touchscreen keyboard is easy enough to type on but for those looking to input lots of text, a real physical keyboard can't be beaten. Logitech's new Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad looks like being one of the best of those.
Samsung's original 7-inch Galaxy Tab from late 2010 was an awkward animal, fusing the Android 2.2 "Froyo" smartphone operating system onto a tablet too big for the phone-sized UI and too small for Web browsing and other computer-type work. The Galaxy...
Samsung Electronics alleged in a counterclaim to an Apple patent infringement lawsuit in a federal court in California that the maker of the iPhone and iPad has infringed eight of its patents.
Although Apple's new iPad has gotten the lion's share of publicity since its arrival last month, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime is getting its own bit of tablet buzz.
From tablet-based texting to social media management, these Android tablet apps are at the top of their class when it comes to communication.
The third-generation iPad sports a eye-catching display. These App Store downloads use that improved screen to full effect.
Rumours that Apple has been developing a smaller iPad - which many have been referring to as the iPad mini - for almost as long as the iPad has been around.
Apple will launch a new, smaller, cheaper iPad in the third quarter of 2012, according to new reports from China.
Sony will launch a new digital media recorder designed to capture and stream video to Sony-made PlayStation game consoles, PCs, tablets and smartphones, the company's gaming unit said Tuesday.
The Paper for iPad design app may remind you of popular photo app Instagram, which Facebook has agreed to acquire for roughly $1 billion in cash and stock, and the new offering is creating a lot of buzz since it became available for download a few we...
Asus' latest Transformer Pad 300 will start shipping in the U.S. on April 22, the company said Friday. The tablet is being pitched as a laptop replacement with 4G LTE network capabilities.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW