One of the new iPad's most heralded new features, 4G connectivity, won't be available in Australia.
Tablets & eBook readers
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Apple's online store remained unavailable or unresponsive more than two hours after the company introduced its new iPad tablet.
The new iPad is called, um, the new iPad.
Even though Apple has just unveiled its new iPad, it's never too soon to start thinking about the future: namely the iPad 4.
Apple unveiled a new iPad on Wednesday, with a new name that sounds a lot like its old name. The third-generation iPad is called, simply, iPad.
On the eve of Apple’s iPad related event on Wednesday, the company added a new Catalogs category in the App Store. It’s not often Apple adds new categories in its applications tore, and the new section could be linked to features on the new iPad, dub...
Apple's mobile suite of iLife apps is now complete. The company has rolled out iPhoto for iOS, which joins mobile versions of GarageBand and iMovie in the App Store.
Apple on Wednesday unveiled a new iPad, the third edition of its wildly successful multitouch tablet
Announced Wednesday, Apple's new iPad impresses in many ways. But perhaps most impressive of all: the device's new Retina display.
Apple has announced the next version of its popular iPad tablet, which will be faster than its predecessor and have a higher resolution screen.
New tablet will be able to display images at a resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels
Tomorrow morning Apple will front the world and take the wraps off its latest iPad. Unlike many rumours previously suggested, the company's third-generation iPad isn't likely to be called the iPad 3.
There has been wide speculation on what Apple's next iteration of its tablet will look like, feature and be named. Network World editor John Cox even is able to write a weekly story on the wild rumors surrounding the next iPad.
Apple will not be able to meet demand for the new iPad when it goes on sale later this month, analysts have said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Compare broadband and save
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC