The Paper for iPad design app may remind you of popular photo app Instagram, which Facebook has agreed to acquire for roughly $1 billion in cash and stock, and the new offering is creating a lot of buzz since it became available for download a few we...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Asus' latest Transformer Pad 300 will start shipping in the U.S. on April 22, the company said Friday. The tablet is being pitched as a laptop replacement with 4G LTE network capabilities.
Intel's upcoming Core i-series processors based on the Ivy Bridge architecture are being pitched at ultrabooks, but the company is now extending the chips to high-performance tablets with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 operating system.
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablets announced last night are a lot like the old Galaxy Tabs, with essentially the same hardware specs for processor speed, screen resolution, battery life, and wireless connectivity options. The 7-inch model to ...
Journalist Rob Schmitz has published a second report from his visit to Chinese Foxconn factories, and has released video footage showing highlights of his tour of the assembly line.
The tablet market is already populated with dozens of different sizes and models, and many close in size to the highly popular iPad, with its 9.7-in. screen.
The iPad will remain top dog in the tablet market until at least 2016 and likely well beyond, analysts believe.
Samsung will ship its next-generation Galaxy Tab 2 tablets in the U.S. starting on April 22, with 7-inch model coming first, and the 10.1-inch model with a larger screen shipping on May 13.
A new type of NAND flash storage for consumer electronics that can store data more densely might lower the cost of devices such as tablets and thin "ultrabook" laptops, according to Samsung.
By now you know the drill: a company releases a new tablet or smartphone that has the fastest processor, sharpest screen resolution and sleekest design of anyone else on the market.
Tablet computers are meant to be held, at least most of the time. But at what point does a slate become too unwieldy to function as a handheld device? The new Toshiba Excite 13, with its gargantuan (by tablet standards) 13.3-inch display, may soon an...
Facebook has updated its iPad app to take advantage of the new iPad's Retina display.
Apple's third-generation iPad is hot, but this time in a good way, says Consumer Reports. The consumer reviews magazine created a stir two weeks ago when it said the latest Apple tablet could get as hot as 116 degrees Fahrenheit in some spots when ru...
Apple continues to sell brand-new iPad 2 models, and at a very compelling price. So if you're in the market for a tablet, which one should you buy?
The first time I saw the new display, I was floored, and after my first session using the new iPad, I was a convert.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTSenior Support Account ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW