Apple's new iPad event was a parade of updated features, from the Retina display to the faster graphics to the optional 4G LTE. Even without Steve Jobs, Apple has proven that it can make a fine show of its latest products.
Tablets & eBook readers
Other iOS apps grabbed all the glory and headlines on Wednesday, but Apple's update efforts didn't end with GarageBand, iMovie, and the mobile version of the iWork suite. While Apple was publicly singing the praises of iPhoto, it was quietly rolling ...
Following the big media event to unveil the next generation iPad yesterday, Apple launched an updated version of iOS. iOS 5.1 has some cool features and updates, but it is missing the one thing that would really make iOS - and by extension the iPhone...
Apple usually lets its products do the talking. But to kick off Wednesday’s iPad launch event, Apple CEO Tim Cook took to the stage to outline his company’s vision for what he calls the post-PC world and where Apple’s tablet fits into that world.
Editor’s Note: At Macworld, we love a good debate. And that's what Apple kicked off when it unveiled its latest iPad without a new name—the tablet is simply known as the iPad.
Editor’s Note: At Macworld, we love a good debate. And that's what Apple kicked off when it unveiled its latest iPad without a new name—the tablet is simply known as the iPad. Below, Lex Friedman argues that's a bad idea.
Apple dished out all the details on its third-generation iPad during the device’s unveiling but the next iPad also raised a number of interesting questions that have yet to be answered.
The new iPad includes a higher-resolution display, 4G LTE capabilities and a bunch of expected features but Apple’s latest device comes up short in the excitement department.
Nowadays who needs to watch an Apple product announcement? All you really need to do is be on Twitter, if you can keep up with all the tweets.
Apple today, in addition to unveiling its latest iPad, announced that it has lowered the price of the iPad 2, which now starts at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model--a $100 reduction from its previous price.
Scores of new tablets have appeared in the past few months, and now that we know what the third-generation Apple iPad will offer when it ships March 16, here's the verdict: Android tablet vendors, get busy.
Apple delivered a performance breakthrough Wednesday with its new A5X processor for the iPad, but it's possible that this chip won't make its way into the next iPhone, analysts said.
Apple takes the tablet lead over the Android masses with its third-generation iPad announced today. Thanks to an impressive hi-def Retinal display coupled with a bounty of iPad-optimized apps, Apple once again has the tablet to beat.
The updated specs of the iPad 3, should make the tablet even better at something it already does well: enabling remote desktop access.
One of the new iPad's most heralded new features, 4G connectivity, won't be available in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Asus doubles down on tablets with ZenPad series
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Lenovo's new Windows 10 tablet to arrive in August
- Rising Windows tablet sales challenge mighty Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC