Apple's new iPad launches in Australia tomorrow, but the first reviews of the third-generation tablet have already started appearing, both in Australia and around the globe.
Tablets & eBook readers
Optus has announced a set of new data plans for Apple's new iPad, which goes on sale in Australia tomorrow, but it won't be holding a midnight launch for the popular tablet device.
Vodafone has announced a set of new data plans for Apple's new iPad, which goes on sale in Australia tomorrow.
Telstra has announced its data plans for the new iPad and has also confirmed it will open its flagship Sydney and Melbourne stores at 12.01 on Friday morning to launch the new device.
Apple will open its Australian retail stores at 8am tomorrow to launch the new iPad.
Corporations planning tablet purchases next quarter overwhelmingly voted for Apple's iPad, a research firm said Tuesday.
Apple will open its retail stores in 10 countries, including the U.S., at 8 a.m. local time to accommodate buyers of the new iPad, the company said officially today in a statement.
The world of iPad publishing has just got bigger, with publishers considering how they are going to design their iPad editions to take advantage of the New iPad's 2,056 x 1,546 pixel screen.
eBay resellers are asking an average price of $591 for the base model of Apple's new iPad, or nearly $100 above list, the online auction site said today.
Delays for Apple's iPad jumped yesterday as the company told U.S. customers that new orders would ship in two to three weeks.
If you want to get your hands on a new iPad on Friday and you haven't already pre-ordered one, it looks as if getting in line at your nearest Apple Store is the only option left open to you.
If early enthusiasm is any guide, customers are eager to get their multitouching hands on Apple’s new iPad.
Buying the new iPad on launch day this Friday is a tricky task, but it’s not impossible. Apple says demand for the new iPad is "off the charts," so if you want to pre-order one online now, it won’t reach you until next week at the earliest. That mean...
A new report claims to have details on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet, including some specs and release timing.
The new iPad's great contribution to the iOSsphere is how it's already fueling new rumors about the iPhone 5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC