SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
The PendoPad 8 is a Windows 8.1 tablet that will be going on sale at Target on 25 September. It’s an 8in unit with a low price tag of $199, making it the most affordable tablet of its type on the Aussie market. Here is the full specification sheet to...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
If you've been itching to get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that runs Windows 8.1, then check out your local Target store on September 25. That's when a little Intel-based tablet with the brand name of Pendo goes on sale.
One of the big things to come out of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, is the prospect of wire-free computers starting from next year. Intel stated that its reference design for the Skylake platform, which is the codename for the 2015 versi...
In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
Intel calls Dell's new Venue 8 7000 the world's thinnest tablet, and there's a lot to like about its paper-thin design and its 3D-sensing camera that is for more than just selfies.
Over the years, Intel has consistently brought to market low-power CPUs for use in thin and lightweight laptops, and with each new CPU the power requirement has gone down. This trend continues with Intel’s Core M CPU (previously codenamed Broadwell-Y...
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
Acer's latest low-cost 8-inch tablets come in both Android and Windows flavors.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Using a tablet to make a phone call may sound unorthodox. But in Asia's emerging markets, vendors are increasingly shipping 7-inch tablets with voice call functions, according to research firm IDC.
Sales of tablets bucked a three year growth trend by declining 28 per cent during the first half of 2014. The sales downturn was revealed by research firm Telsyte, which also noted Android tablets outsold Apple's iPad for the first time.
While customers can pre-order the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 now from Microsoft's Store, the latest version of Microsoft's slate device will be available to buy from Australian retail stores from 28 August. The outlets included are JB Hi-Fi and Harvey N...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT