Samsung and Telstra have today jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively...
The much-rumored Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD got a soft launch at about the same time the company was announcing its Ascend D series of smartphones.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series of tablets will be on display in Barcelona starting Monday, the first day of Mobile World Congress.
The Galaxy Note 10.1, announced Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, is the second entry in the company's pen- and touch-capable Galaxy Note line.
The Asus PadFone made an appearance last May, but we haven't heard much about it in the time since. Now, at the Barcelona-based Mobile World Congress, Asus has given us a few more details about its phone-tablet hybrid.
Microsoft has invited the tech press to a Windows 8 event. We will undoubtedly learn more about Windows 8, and it is widely expected that Microsoft will also make the Windows 8 Consumer Preview available during the week. The most interesting aspect o...
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion's (RIM) first entry into the fiercely competitive tablet market, the PlayBook, wasn't exactly well-received by the masses when it was released last April.
PCWorld's Damon Brown says yesterday's Office for iPad tease by The Daily is probably just hype, and he's in good company -- Microsoft itself said in a recent New York Times story that the purported screenshot was bunkum.
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
Microsoft could be weeks away from releasing a version of Office for the iPad including apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The purported iOS apps would have the ability to edit a file locally on your tablet or edit an online document from, presuma...
Almost a year after the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet was introduced, Research In Motion has delivered a new OS that brings a native e-mail client to the device.
Motorola has announced that Telstra will be the first carrier to sell the company's new Xoom 2 Android tablet in Australia. The tablet goes on sale today through selected Telstra stores and dealers.
Tablets are great for a wide variety of mobile computing tasks. The Apple iPad 2 isn’t just an awesome device; it’s “magical” if you believe the Apple marketing hype. As astounding as tablets are, though, they are not without their issues. A recent s...
Swedish publisher Bonnierfrlagen has created an interactive biography app about controversial AC Milan footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the iPad to coincide with his brief return to Britain as he travels with AC Milan to face Arsenal in the UEFA Cha...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC