So many remainders for you today, and they're all focused on the iPad or iPad rivals, such as they are. The remainders for Thursday, July 7, 2011 want to multitouch you all over.
Tablets & eBook readers
Most Android tablets currently on the market appear to scream "me too". Samsung appears to be trying to change these similarities with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Coloring is getting a 21st-century makeover, courtesy of Crayola and Griffin Technology. And best of all, the combination iPad app and stylus offering introduced by the two companies Wednesday means there's almost no chance that your kids will wind u...
I know I am only 4 days into 30 Days With the iPad, but I am already developing a list of issues and annoyances. Let's take a look at some of the problems I have encountered so far with using the iPad as a Windows 7 notebook replacement.
You read last week's Backspin (you did, didn't you?) so you'll know it included a riposte from my old friend and verbal sparring partner, Winn Schwartau, to my April column "Curse you, users."
Despite its inevitable comparisons to the popular Apple iPad, Cisco's Cius is viewed more as another entry point into Cisco's collaboration ecosystem and less as the company's entry into tablet computing.
The initial reviews of HP's TouchPad tablet are in and they paint a somewhat confusing picture.
HP straddles two worlds: enterprise systems and consumer electronics. Its new TouchPad tablet is intended to satisfy the needs of both. But you'll have to look harder and wait longer to see HP's unfolding enterprise plan for TouchPad.
30 Days With the iPad: Day 1
Motorola today announced the Australian availability of a Wi-Fi only version of its Xoom Android tablet, simply called the Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi.
Apple's iPad owns the tablet market, according to a new study of Internet traffic in the U.S., but that doesn't mean the competition is going away.
RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
OK, we all know that people want to bring their consumer technology into the office. In particular, though, people really want to use tablets in the workplace.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Apple Music to take on streaming competitors, even on Android
- Asus doubles down on tablets with ZenPad series
- Lenovo's new Windows 10 tablet to arrive in August
- Lenovo’s WRITEit app to supply more handwriting support for Windows devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW