Let the Windows 8 hardware rumors begin.
Tablets & eBook readers
HP has announced that its TouchPad tablet will be launched in Australia 'later this year', after previously stressing it would be focussing on markets where webOS is currently available.
Research in Motion (RIM) has today announced that its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will launch in Australia on Monday 20 June, and will start at $579.
Motorola's Xoom Android tablet launched in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, but Telstra has today confirmed that a software update in July will activate the missing functionality.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
ASUS has today announced local pricing details for its Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet, pricing it significantly higher in Australia than in the US.
So you're the proud possessor of a shiny new Android tablet. Now what?
The HTC Flyer 7in Android tablet is already available overseas, but U.S. shoppers will be able to find it at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile starting May 22. I just received a shipping unit, so here are some first impressions.
Users of Apple's iPad and other tablets prefer to spend more time fiddling with their devices in bed than in the bathroom.
Playboy managed to bypass Apple's puritan rule over the App Store and launch a Web app containing all the back issues of the adult magazine.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Apple is tweaking the look of its retail stores in what could be another marketing coup for the consumer electronics powerhouse.
Controlling your PC remotely from your smartphone sounds useful in theory, looks cool as an experiment, and generally proves impractical in everyday use.
Amazon plans to release two new Android tablets before the end of 2011, including one with NVIDIA's forthcoming mobile quad-core chip, according to online rumors. Amazon is purportedly planning an entry-level tablet, codenamed "Coyote," with a dual-c...
ASUS will announce the Australian launch of its anticipated Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet at a media event in Sydney on 24 May.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW